©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

alinshop shipping

ting

Jan 22, 2007
has anyone ever recieved a unregistered package before a registered which was sent on the same day ? i thought the registered was supposed to be a lot quicker i have tried to track the registered parcel but im havin no luck apart from the country it was sent from originally but the mail service in england say they have not recieved it ! :confused:

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
ting said:
has anyone ever recieved a unregistered package before a registered which was sent on the same day ? i thought the registered was supposed to be a lot quicker i have tried to track the registered parcel but im havin no luck apart from the country it was sent from originally but the mail service in england say they have not recieved it ! :confused:
In the US I can't track an international package once it has left the country sent from until it is at my local PO...I just check the tracking each morning...Once it shows up I know I can expect a delivery that day...Not sure why you have one reg. and one unreg. though...It could just be that some packages just get held up at different points throughout your countries postal service due to many variables...

Last edited:

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I have gotten packages out of order many times, no big deal. I'm am confused on why one package would be registered and one would be unregistered though?! Are these from 2 different orders?!

Bleve

Mar 2, 2007
Same thing happened to me when I got my gear recently. One shipped registered, the other didn't and I received the unregistered package first. Only thing I noticed is that the registered one came from Romania and the unregistered came from Greece.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
As far as tracking, how does that work. Alinshop gives you a tracking number, and then you go to a website to check where it is?? Sorry, I havn't had that type of shipping before but do now so wanted to know how to keep track.

Thanks