©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Last Movie that you've Watched

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Last 'new' movie I watched I believe was Guardians 2. Good movie.

Haven't had time to catch up on anything else lately.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Rough Night. They tried to bill it as "The Hangover" meets "Bridesmaids". Not even close. Both of those movies were much, much better. I don't know how they got the cast that they did for this movie. It had some funny spots, but it really felt like they were trying too hard to make it funnier than it was. Watch it for free on Kodi, or rent it at Redbox for a buck, but whatever you do, don't spend the money to see it at the theatre.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Wonder Woman and Guardian's of The Galaxy 2 before that. They were both good!

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
Wonder Woman, was definitely good compared to other DC movies but I think it had been overhyped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
At this point, I couldn't tell you the last time I turned on the tv?!

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Just watched Baby Driver. Very surprised. Turned out to be a pretty good movie. Lots of action, great car chase sequences, and actually a decent plot with some good acting. And the way they integrated the soundtrack into the movie is fairly unique, and made for a really interesting audio/visual experience. It's definitely worth watching at the theater.

gungalunga

Jul 5, 2017
Guilty pleasure.....watched "The Lego Batman Movie" recently. It was actually pretty funny. Looking forward to seeing the new Planet of the Apes and Spiderman movies. Both are getting really good reviews.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Would be End Game in 2012.Great movie but hate Theaters.

Was that actually the last movie you watched, or just the last time you went to a theatre to watch a movie? I couldn't imagine not having seen a single movie in 5 years.

Dusty Ray

Banned
Jun 22, 2017
Was that actually the last movie you watched, or just the last time you went to a theatre to watch a movie? I couldn't imagine not having seen a single movie in 5 years.
Last one in a Theater.I just waiting for them to come out on DVD now.

gungalunga

Jul 5, 2017
The theater I go to.....every seat in all 12 theaters plus IMAX is a really comfortable recliner. 5 bucks to see a movie during the week before 5 pm. Gotta love it.

tenny

Jan 17, 2017
At this point, I couldn't tell you the last time I turned on the tv?!

LOL.....TVs always on.....just never watch whats on....

for some reason though....I always watch the CNN or FOX news
special alerts....or "breaking news" to see what kind of fake bullshit
is going on and shoved down our throats.....

bunch of drama....I hate the news...

:cool:

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
LOL.....TVs always on.....just never watch whats on....

for some reason though....I always watch the CNN or FOX news
special alerts....or "breaking news" to see what kind of fake bullshit
is going on and shoved down our throats.....

bunch of drama....I hate the news...

:cool:

I do the same with the MSN homepage...Read all the bullshit they're pumping out and if I feel it's something interesting, I will search some news from other areas of the world to see what parts of the MSN article are bullshit and what can be believed...Sad when you actually have to research the news to see if it's actually the truth:rolleyes: