©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First cycle help!...

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
ok so i ordered 1 bottle of 20ml test e from ********** and he sent me 1 20 ml bottle of Test Prop (im assuming by accident) so this is what i have to work with...

1 20ml 100g/ml bottle of Test Prop

1 10ml bottle of Tornel Supertest 250 (sustanon)

about 70 tabs of clomid
about 70 tabs of nolva

how would you guys do this cycle? or would you wait and order more gear? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
You need alot more gear bro. Don't even fuck with that shit until you get more. Make sure you get it right the first time so you don't have to keep paying shipping costs.....
Why the hell are you stacking prop with supertest?!?

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
rebhchad said:
yea, u dont need to stack any other test w/supertest.

You and imdaman are both wrong. He has enough gear for a great first or 2nd cycle. Also, it is good to stack prop with sust due to sust having a small amount of prop in it. Here is what you should do.

wks 1-7 250mg sust e5d (this equals 350mg a wk)
wks 7-11 100mg prop eod until finished, start prop a few days after last sust shot.

PCT
3 days after last prop shot

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Every man has his own opinion. What's with the hostility lately bro - sheesh?!?! 350mg / wk is silly IMO and I would never waste my gear that way. To each his own......peace! :confused:

Last edited:

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
imdaman,
it IS his first cycle so i will have to agree with you. Dont waste your gear.

shamrock why not do this..
400-500mg test cyp/enth(whatever you prefer)
300mg deca
50mg dbol per day

Just a suggestion. I say train hard for another month or two while your new gear gets in, get used to a routine and it will make it easier to pack on that muscle. :) GL shamrock

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
He should definitely go ahead and use the sust and prop since he already has it. If it were me I would do it this way:

500mg sustanon / wk for 10 wks (get more)
100mg prop EOD wks 10-15
50mg dbol ED wks 1-5
400mg deca or EQ / wk for 10 wks

JS knows his shit and his experience exceeds mine by far. This is probably the only thing I've ever disagreed with him on - I simply prefer the slightly longer cycles and higher dosages as opposed to short, low-dosed cycles. I'm sure you can figure out why....

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
imdaman1 said:
Every man has his own opinion. What's with the hostility lately bro - sheesh?!?! 350mg / wk is silly IMO and I would never waste my gear that way. To each his own......peace! :confused:

Sorry if it seemed like it, but I was not being hostile with you. I was merely correcting your bad info you gave out. I don't know where the hell you guys get your info, certainly not from exp. if you think he does not have enough gear for a first cycle. I have been using AAS for about 7 yrs now and am 28 yrs old. I know from exp what kind of results he can achieve off 350mg a wk for a first cycle. As a matter of fact, since I am on accutane treatment currently, I am actually running 350mg test enan a wk and in 5 wks am up 10lbs + good strength gains. A lot of people on these boards use info they hear from others and then pass that on as their advice to new people. You also need to consider someone's weight and height. If you feel I am hostile or are getting sick of me then just say the word and I shall be gone. I am getting tired of trying to give info, correct bad info, and mod 3 boards ed. If you don't respect my advice then so be it. Anyone that knows anything about AAS would know that 4500mg of test and plenty of nolv and clomid is enough for a first cycle.

Dugie I don't know what you're thinking either bro. 50mg dbol ed........I only use 35-40mg for crying out loud. And stacking 3 AAS for a first cycle is not really necessary. At 17yrs old you shouldn't even be taking AAS let alone suggesting cycles to others.

Oh yea, the reason I have been a little hostile lately is because these new members keep posting some dubass stuff on the board. Source posting etc. Come to FG or PM and try to get away with that crap....it won't happen, and that is why I have warned people here.

Last edited:

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I hope that you never leave anasci, brother. You definitely have experience far beyond mine - but your experiences have obviously been different. I feel that I have made it clear that I have much respect for your opinion, and everyone else's, and no one wants you to go away. Then again, if you're tired, you're tired. How bout just taking a few months off and seeing how you feel, though? It may do ya a world of good! Did you read my last post in this thread?!

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I suspect that you may be a little on the conservative side - when it comes to your cycling. Please take no offense. Would you agree? I guess I gotta admit that I am a bit of an extremist in everything I do. Guys who listen to me should be warned that this COULD one-day be my downfall, and if you follow my advice, it COULD also be yours. On the other hand, this lifestyle COULD result in bigger and better results. Take race-car drivers, for example.....Who's gonna make it to the top faster - the man who's concerned about crashing and getting hurt......or the man who goes at it full blast with everything he's got and isn't afraid of anything?

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
imdaman1 said:
I hope that you never leave anasci, brother. You definitely have experience far beyond mine - but your experiences have obviously been different. I feel that I have made it clear that I have much respect for your opinion, and everyone else's, and no one wants you to go away. Then again, if you're tired, you're tired. How bout just taking a few months off and seeing how you feel, though? It may do ya a world of good! Did you read my last post in this thread?!

I read your last post and I see your point. However, the amounts of gear you suggest are nowhere near necessary for a first timer. 50mg of dbol is insane for a newbie, I told you I only use 35-40mg and have used my share of dbol. Deca is not needed at all imo on a first cycle, but if used, 300mg would suffice. 15 wks is also too long imho for a 1st cycle, 10-12 is plenty. Also you must realize that deca can cause progesterone induced gyno which is not prevented from nolv or arim, therefore bromo is needed on hand. And hcg should definately not be left out because of limp noodle syndrome that deca causes (I had it for about 4 months once). Now, I am not saying that you don't know AAS for your own personal benefits, I am only saying that your cycle layout for a 1st timer is too much gear. As for taking time off, well, I just got back from a 3 month break the end of June (Iraq), and I will be on another 3 month break (Iraq) starting the end of Oct.

But no hard feelings toward you bro, just wish you could see my point about high doses not being necessary for a 1st timer.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
imdaman1 said:
I Take race-car drivers, for example.....Who's gonna make it to the top faster - the man who's concerned about crashing and getting hurt......or the man who goes at it full blast with everything he's got and isn't afraid of anything?

That is not a good way to go about AAS imo. Call me conservative but I have been in this game for a while and know what my body can or can't handle. I just told you that even on a test cruise of 350mg a wk I have gained 10lbs of weight in only 4-5 wks. If I weren't on medication right now then I would be on 500mg or possibly 750, but it is not entirely necessary for me to take those larger doses. And I never intend to use a gram. That is what stacking is for imo. 500mg eq/600mg test/ 40mg dbol makes a good cycle for me.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
jsjs24 said:
I read your last post and I see your point. However, the amounts of gear you suggest are nowhere near necessary for a first timer. 50mg of dbol is insane for a newbie, I told you I only use 35-40mg and have used my share of dbol. Deca is not needed at all imo on a first cycle, but if used, 300mg would suffice. 15 wks is also too long imho for a 1st cycle, 10-12 is plenty. Also you must realize that deca can cause progesterone induced gyno which is not prevented from nolv or arim, therefore bromo is needed on hand. And hcg should definately not be left out because of limp noodle syndrome that deca causes (I had it for about 4 months once). Now, I am not saying that you don't know AAS for your own personal benefits, I am only saying that your cycle layout for a 1st timer is too much gear. As for taking time off, well, I just got back from a 3 month break the end of June (Iraq), and I will be on another 3 month break (Iraq) starting the end of Oct.

But no hard feelings toward you bro, just wish you could see my point about high doses not being necessary for a 1st timer.

You just gained much more of my respect, my friend.....humbled. And HCG is a must, in my opinion.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
imdaman1 said:
You just gained much more of my respect, my friend.....humbled. And HCG is a must, in my opinion.

That time I was limp for so long I even used hcg at the end and ran test along with the deca. For me personally, I think deca is out of my cycles. From now on it is eq :D

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
jsjs24 said:
That time I was limp for so long I even used hcg at the end and ran test along with the deca. For me personally, I think deca is out of my cycles. From now on it is eq :D

lol!

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
My bad js i was merely relaying information. And if being younger but wanting to learn about the subject is something that offends you, i'm sorry.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
dugie82 said:
My bad js i was merely relaying information. And if being younger but wanting to learn about the subject is something that offends you, i'm sorry.

Dude, the brother has taken no offense to your willingness to learn! But, by all means, learn before you speak. If you don't, you will just be looked at as a jackass here.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
dugie82 said:

No offense here bro, I am glad you are wanting to learn. I guess I was just a little shocked at the info given at first..........no biggie I promise. And I knew guys who juiced at your age too, but they might have waited if they knew more about it. You have a lot of test flowing naturally, but that is up to you.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
I gained a good amount of muscle off of only 250mg enan per week...that dose, with a good diet is sufficient for slow and quality muscle gains. Although I dont recommend cycling that low, it is effective. 350mg is plenty for a first timer.