©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mid cycle blood work not impressive now what?

Shakijloiana

Sep 10, 2015
Hello, been a long time reader here. Did all my HW and got into my first cycle. been doing Test e 250 twice a week. Week 6 test levels came back at 1400, was expecting a much higher number. I believe my stuff in underdosed. My lifts been going up but not by much . im been runing hcg 500/week and aromasin 12.5 E3D. What do i do now, do i stop and go straight into pct? finish cycle with some other Test e from a different source? Thank you

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I don't think that's low at all, not for 500mg a week. You could always add a third shot a week and bump it up to 750mg. If you're not getting the results you're looking for, there could be many reasons for it. Diet and training would be more likely since we know you're gear isn't bunk.

Are you open to exploring the idea that your diet and training aren't optimal, or are you dead set that your gear is the problem?

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Hello, been a long time reader here. Did all my HW and got into my first cycle. been doing Test e 250 twice a week. Week 6 test levels came back at 1400, was expecting a much higher number. I believe my stuff in underdosed. My lifts been going up but not by much . im been runing hcg 500/week and aromasin 12.5 E3D. What do i do now, do i stop and go straight into pct? finish cycle with some other Test e from a different source? Thank you

How long after your last shot did you go in to have blood drawn.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I should add there could be other causes besides the gear for the low numbers but if it does turn out to be the gear don't immediately slam your source , we don't deal with CVS and stuff happens that is out of the sources control, so if it turns out gear give your source benefit of doubt and contact them first and give them a chance to solve the issue.There's a good chance if there's a problem they want to know as much as you do.

Shakijloiana

Sep 10, 2015
I have contacted the source but he stand behind his product and told me its a high reading. My diet has been good . I'm eating a good amount of calories from good foods, only allow myself one cheat meal a week. I'm been gaining an steady weight that's not a problem. I'm just not impressed with the gear. I basically got the same gains if I have had done a regular bulk cycle the natural way.

Shakijloiana

Sep 10, 2015
5000 cal a day
350+ protein
350+ carbs
150+ fat

doing split training 4 days a week
upper/lower/upper/lower
everyday doing a major compound exercise to failure
low reps high weight

bench- went up from 305-315
squat-from 390-405
deadlift-from 405-415

im 29 , been tranining for 7+ years, this is my first cycle
started weight 210, weighting now 220
5'11"

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
10lb gain in 6 weeks on 500mg test a week...please give Me Your receptors

Shakijloiana

Sep 10, 2015
I have put on more weight and have more impressive lifts gains before in just a natural bulk season. This is my first cycle . I guess my expectations were very high. I still don't think 1400 is a good number for 500 of test a week. Thank you all for the replies

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
I don't necessarily see a problem with that number. If it isn't high enough for you then it's simple, just clear your system out, get some HG, do your blood test roughly at the same time and see the results with the HG.

GottaGain

Mar 12, 2015
Enanthate peaks about 2 days post injection, then it's about half that number 6 days post injection. As an example someone could be taking 500mg test e per week all in one shot on Monday, get blood drawn on Wednesday and have a very high number. You can also be on 500mg test e per week, but you split your shots up 250mg twice per week, have blood drawn 3 days post injection and your test results would likely be very different. In your case 1400 does seem rather low though.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
You know everybody has put in there opinion of whether his gear is underdosed but nobody really answered his question.

So here goes ,let me make this clear I'm not telling you what you should do, only you can decide whats safe for you, but if I were in your shoes I wouldnt waist a cycle that has obviously had a lot of time and planning put into.
First I would double my dose so my numbers were in the growing range,then I would find a different source that offered "human grade" or "pharm grade" gear. That old saying you get what you pay for is very true with gear, if you want gear that isn't under dosed buy the good shit.
If your not sure what a source has ask him,then if your shit comes back under dosed after you payed for pharm grade, then you have good reason to put it out on the boards in bad reviews.

Just my opinion

Shakijloiana

Sep 10, 2015
I have double my dose, I have a month left on this cycle. Then Ill start pct and take my time off , then for my next cycle I'll definitely use your advice on a different source. Thank you