©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Alinshop

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Just want to say I am made up. Cos I have been waiting for 4 months for lots of my stuff from other company from the net. So I decided to order from Alinshop for the first time. I got my clomid and HCG in less then a week. Then today I got my adrol, sachets, and extras and it has been all of a week or just over! I guess being in the UK makes it even shorter cos they are from Europe. Now I can do my adrol finally! I am about 6 weeks into my test c and deca cycle so now I can do the adrol for 5 weeks and finish of with other week or so of test and deca. Looking forward to seeing an extra 15 pounds min in the following few weeks!

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
Elvia1023 said:
Just want to say I am made up. Cos I have been waiting for 4 months for lots of my stuff from other company from the net. So I decided to order from Alinshop for the first time. I got my clomid and HCG in less then a week. Then today I got my adrol, sachets, and extras and it has been all of a week or just over! I guess being in the UK makes it even shorter cos they are from Europe. Now I can do my adrol finally! I am about 6 weeks into my test c and deca cycle so now I can do the adrol for 5 weeks and finish of with other week or so of test and deca. Looking forward to seeing an extra 15 pounds min in the following few weeks!

GLad to hear you got everything.

I would say this, that in the future you dont run a cycle until you have everything including PCT in hand. It's a good rule of thumb bro:cool:

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
drob29 said:
GLad to hear you got everything.

I would say this, that in the future you dont run a cycle until you have everything including PCT in hand. It's a good rule of thumb bro:cool:

Your completely right. My mistake. What it was I had already waited ages and I thought I might not get them. Then they said I should get my 2 packages in the next week. Then my sachets came and I was gonna wait for the tabs but just decided to go ahead (my fault). If the worse came to the worse I would have just had the sachets. But I did want these tabs bad. I took my first one b4 and went to the gym too. Looking forward to seeing the results cos I haven't been impressed with my test c and deca so far. I am gonna swop over sachets actually (to stealth). Next cycle I am making sure I have everything I need and even extra until I start it.