©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cycle help for meet/front load deca

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Ok here's the point

Meet in December. Starting cycle soon and wrapping up conditioning phase of training. Been on a cruise for past 8 weeks of 50mg of test suspension a day with 1 cc of Sustanon every Friday.....(I have a TON of suspension that's why)

Heading back to bread and butter Test/Deca/Anadrol..maybe some Halo too.

750 mg a week of cyp then 1000mg a week 6 weeks out.

I want to run Deca again cause I'm tired of pinning all the fuckin time so NPP is out. SOOOO I want to front load my Deca.
I plan on doin 600mgs a week. So to front load I would do 600mgs 2x a week for the first two weeks then? Cause that's what I normally do, but I'm hearing that I'm wrong. And if I am doing it wrong then I really really want to do it right!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Deryk had a good post about front loading in a thread. Look through his posts or pm him.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
He has posted a lot about front loading if I do remember correctly

I know thats why I brought it up. I didn't want to hijack a thread. So I was right in doing 600mgx2=1,200 a week for the first two weeks then run 600mg a week after. I just wanted someone to clarify.

Magnus I would do the NPP for 10 days but already had my order sent in. I'm trying one of the new sponsors.

Thanks guys!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Yea I think derek7x said run 1½ times your dose the first 2-3 weeks while other said run it it only the first week. Maybe one of em will get in here and clarify it better. I always have ran a short ester on top of a long ester til the longer ester would kick in. ie running test prop til test e would kick in but still running the e at the normal dose so for 14 days run both. I've also read places where people would run well over double their dose the first couple weeks as well.

zoey101fan

Jun 3, 2013
Yea I think derek7x said run 1½ times your dose the first 2-3 weeks while other said run it it only the first week. Maybe one of em will get in here and clarify it better. I always have ran a short ester on top of a long ester til the longer ester would kick in. ie running test prop til test e would kick in but still running the e at the normal dose so for 14 days run both. I've also read places where people would run well over double their dose the first couple weeks as well.

last time I saw derek7x he was natty for life.

now he is a steroid pro???? lol. I don't think I would take his advice.

Personally, I don't like frontloading because I have found cycles to be much more effective if you taper up in dose as you go. Just letting the deca build up is a great way to taper. I'm not sure why this strategy works; but it seems like your body constantly tries to go catabolic and just needs a dose that is constantly increasing to keep it as anabolic as possible. but don't quote me on that

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I've written a lot about front loading- why aren't you fuckers asking me! Now I don't want to share!

Okay don't twist my arm-

Actually with deca you'd want to do more like 3x for the first week then 2x for the second week

Week 1 - 1800mg
Week 2- 1200mg
Week 3 and on- 600mg

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
last time I saw derek7x he was natty for life.

now he is a steroid pro???? lol. I don't think I would take his advice.

Personally, I don't like frontloading because I have found cycles to be much more effective if you taper up in dose as you go. Just letting the deca build up is a great way to taper. I'm not sure why this strategy works; but it seems like your body constantly tries to go catabolic and just needs a dose that is constantly increasing to keep it as anabolic as possible. but don't quote me on that
Well you see zoey I've read and seen Derek post some very intelligent posts and then I've seen you post this.....

http://anasci.org/vB/showthread.php?p=182102

Where you tell a skinny young newbie to take 1g of test a week. So

77hulk

Aug 25, 2014
on top of the world
wouldn't front loading deca give you deca dick if you don't have double the dose of test. myself have found it good to start at 400mgs a week for 2 weeks then bump it up to 600mg for the rest of your cycle. I ran deca with test e and for 18 weeks. and pinned test p for the first 4 weeks. I gained 20lbs and kept 13lbs. with the right pct regiment. every persons body will react different to each drug. so play around with it and find what works for you

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
wouldn't front loading deca give you deca dick if you don't have double the dose of test. myself have found it good to start at 400mgs a week for 2 weeks then bump it up to 600mg for the rest of your cycle. I ran deca with test e and for 18 weeks. and pinned test p for the first 4 weeks. I gained 20lbs and kept 13lbs. with the right pct regiment. every persons body will react different to each drug. so play around with it and find what works for you

He's an experienced powerlifter and I'm sure he knows what else to run to battle the sides from deca

Last edited:

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
that's good don't want nobody messing them selfs up

Good lookin out chief!

I've ran high deca before never had deca dick like a limp noodle, raging love bat yes. Everyones different. To this day I think the prolactin boogeyman is mostly hype.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Good lookin out chief!

I've ran high deca before never had deca dick like a limp noodle, raging love bat yes. Everyones different. To this day I think the prolactin boogeyman is mostly hype.

For me Deca does make it hard for me to finish, I get hard easily still but not as hard and have a hell of time cumming-

But that's without a AP- when I run Bromo I'm like A fucking flag pole

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I've written a lot about front loading- why aren't you fuckers asking me! Now I don't want to share!

Okay don't twist my arm-

Actually with deca you'd want to do more like 3x for the first week then 2x for the second week

Week 1 - 1800mg
Week 2- 1200mg
Week 3 and on- 600mg
sweet

Attachments

• 24164188.jpg
    24164188.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 35