©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

This is cool

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I saw this last night and it is a great video. He is a lot different to what I first thought him to be. Some interesting ways of doing things and most importantly no bullshit. He has been comign out with some good content recently. I saw he has another vid out soon with Phil Viz and Bostin Lloyd.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Great video. I train unilaterally a lot now due to imbalances and to target each side more effectively.

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
Excellent video that everyone should be able to learn something from.

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
Nick is really putting out REAL info, unlike most which are just trying to sell you something and BS what really goes on. Really liking his videos and honesty.

DNA

Apr 19, 2014
Hollywood, CA
I dispise this seo bullshit. I can’t beleive how many people are ok with it. In my opinion, there’s no difference between implants and synthol. Same crap, not real muscle, serves no function. This seo is garbage bodybuilding. Fucking insecure bodybuilders who are too chicken shit to have a genetic flaw. God forbid we aren’t perfect. Lazy pieces of shit who are too impatient to bring up lagging body parts over time. These same faggots can’t even diet without DNP. Worthless, lazy, generation nothingness. Please bring back the early 90’s before this synthol ruined the sport.

Ironhammer

Donating Member
Mar 7, 2018
I dispise this seo bullshit. I can’t beleive how many people are ok with it. In my opinion, there’s no difference between implants and synthol. Same crap, not real muscle, serves no function. This seo is garbage bodybuilding. Fucking insecure bodybuilders who are too chicken shit to have a genetic flaw. God forbid we aren’t perfect. Lazy pieces of shit who are too impatient to bring up lagging body parts over time. These same faggots can’t even diet without DNP. Worthless, lazy, generation nothingness. Please bring back the early 90’s before this synthol ruined the sport.
That wasn't the gist of the video. That was only a small part.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk