©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AI choices? What's your strategy?

paak

Aug 17, 2011
I've never used an AI through a cycle & my knowledge is ignorance.... I'd like to change that. The more I read about letro - the more it scares me. So here are some questions.
-What are some good mild through cycle choices & doses?
-What's your strategy/mind set for AI choices?
-Do you always run an AI through your cycle?

Thanks in advance. This group of people on this site is 2nd to none.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Times 3 ↑↑↑ .. i say adex chases estro around and only mildly controls and letro is so hard to keep even in the blood stream .
As always tabs are best choice but if you know a legit oral liquid source then money can be saved..

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
Depends on your test dose and how often you inject. If you do ed injections you may not need an Ai.

:yeahthat: but the recommend doses is 12.5mg. Most cases it's a half ML. I don't use an AI anymore but that's the one i would use and that's the dose I would start at.

paak

Aug 17, 2011
I've been pinning EOD. Was doing ED. I'm running 1200mg test E a week.

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
I've been pinning EOD. Was doing ED. I'm running 1200mg test E a week.

If your gonna jam that much test I would do ED injections for sure. I have Aromasin/ exemestane on hand always as well as letro just in case but daily injections have made it unesscersary. I toy with the idea of taking aromasin/exemestane as a hardening agent but when I do i get joint pain.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
I like arimidex best. But, it works on my lipids. I usually use aromasin. Not quite as strong to me, but works well.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I'm also in favor of exemestane.

Precontest however, the last two weeks, I switched to letro and it dried me out like no other.

I respond best to LETRO. No sides at all and my lipids stay fine. Like you mentioned I seem to be really dried out when I'm using it too. I only use a small amount EOD or MON/WED/FRI.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
Exactly. Plus it doesn't destroy your lipids like adex and letro.

well its not that adex/letro directly destroy your lipids, but rather the tank in your estrogen they can create. thus the off balance ratio of T/E2 creates these abnormalities sometimes seen in your lipids

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
well its not that adex/letro directly destroy your lipids, but rather the tank in your estrogen they can create. thus the off balance ratio of T/E2 creates these abnormalities sometimes seen in your lipids

Well there have been studies about aromasin that in long term use it will not effect your lipids. Plus no estrogen rebound.

paak

Aug 17, 2011
:yeahthat: but the recommend doses is 12.5mg. Most cases it's a half ML. I don't use an AI anymore but that's the one i would use and that's the dose I would start at.

Did you run that dose ED? How long? Just till estro clears up?

Lots of great info. Thx again dudcki27 / populus54. Of course everyone else. Lots of great knowledge on this board.

pieguy

Oct 25, 2012
Aromasin has a very short half life in males. Something like 8 hours or so. You need to do it twice daily for maximum effectiveness with a good amount of fats. It has poor bioavailability when consumed without fats. It also does not lower estrogen nearly as much as people believe as all the studies people quote were on women, which are effected by AI's very differently.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Aromasin has a very short half life in males. Something like 8 hours or so. You need to do it twice daily for maximum effectiveness with a good amount of fats. It has poor bioavailability when consumed without fats. It also does not lower estrogen nearly as much as people believe as all the studies people quote were on women, which are effected by AI's very differently.

I've only ever done it once daily and I've never had an issue.