©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sleep Issue

klaud

Jul 23, 2012
I just had 2 nights with a poor quality sleep. I feel tired but I can't sleep well, constantly waking up.
Any advice on this? may be from my cycle.

alfred

Apr 30, 2011
I just had 2 nights with a poor quality sleep. I feel tired but I can't sleep well, constantly waking up.

What does your cycle consist of? I know tren kills my sleep.

LCD

Jan 16, 2012

try melatonin bro its less costly...

tonycndlr

Nov 15, 2012
Wal-Dryl works for me. It is the Walmart priced brand of Benadryl--way cheaper. Might want to start with children's dose as it leaves me with the feeling of a sligt hangover when I do the adult load.

Also, you did not post a lot of info, are you doing any caffiene thru the day in coffee, etc.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Sometimes I'll take 1 Benadryl fairly early in the evening. Like Tony said it can leave you a bit foggy in the AM if you take too much.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
pounding some serious ass always makes sleep like a baby:)

VP

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
There use to be a product called "serinity" I havnt seen it in a few years. but it was going around in the gym and said to be used by all the top guys like Ronnie coleman at the time.

Akamai

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 28, 2012
Natural calm, its magnesium in powder form works great relaxes you.

Most are lacking it anyway.

Ak

klaud

Jul 23, 2012
my problem was resolved with ZMA, but like above i had some strange dreams but i liked. Peace