Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum

Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum (http://www.anasci.org/vB/index.php)
-   Anabolic Science Forum (http://www.anasci.org/vB/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Arimidex Or T3 (http://www.anasci.org/vB/showthread.php?t=3458)

LITTLEME 03-17-2005 12:09 AM

Arimidex Or T3
 
What Would You Recommend To Use During A Cycle Of Test/dbol/winny. I Know They Are For 2 Different Things But I Am Worried About Water Retention?

ORACLE 03-17-2005 12:16 AM

although arimidex can be costly (depending on where you get it from) i would take that instead of the T3 (Cytomel) . Messing with your thyroid isn't a good thing for someone who hasn't done it before. Plus the T3 is normally used for fat burning cycled with clenbuterol.

LITTLEME 03-17-2005 12:18 AM

Thanks. Would You Still Have Nolvadex On Hand Or No Need. Since Arimidex Should Take Care Of Gyno Problems

ORACLE 03-17-2005 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LITTLEME
Thanks. Would You Still Have Nolvadex On Hand Or No Need. Since Arimidex Should Take Care Of Gyno Problems

I would rather do nolvadex instead of the arimidex...because arimidex can slow down your gains. You'll get leaner gains but they won't be as great.

LITTLEME 03-17-2005 12:24 AM

Good To Know. By Reading There Descriptions They Don't Lead Me To Believe That

ORACLE 03-17-2005 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LITTLEME
Good To Know. By Reading There Descriptions They Don't Lead Me To Believe That

Believe what?

LITTLEME 03-17-2005 12:26 AM

That Arimidex Would Slow Down Your Gains. Atleast That Is The Way I Took It's Description

ORACLE 03-17-2005 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LITTLEME
That Arimidex Would Slow Down Your Gains. Atleast That Is The Way I Took It's Description

Here you go. I found some fine reading for you.

Things one needs to note while using arimidex is that the benefits of estrogen become non-existent as well. First of all that means gains can be drastically reduced. They will be leaner and more qualitative, but they will nonetheless be seriously reduced. A second problem is that estrogen seems to have a positive effect on cholesterol levels. Since estrogen is reduced, the use of arimidex may have a profound impact on HDL to LDL ratio's in your cholesterol profile. In this aspect the use of Nolvadex is more user-friendly, because despite its anti-estrogenic effects in most tissues, it seems to exert positive estrogenic effects in the liver and promote a better cholesterol profile.

LITTLEME 03-17-2005 12:34 AM

And Once Again Good To Know. I Guess I Know What I Am Going To Get With My Next Cycle

ORACLE 03-17-2005 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LITTLEME
And Once Again Good To Know. I Guess I Know What I Am Going To Get With My Next Cycle

:clap:

tee 03-17-2005 07:59 AM

Nolvadex has been claimed to reduce gains as well. You have to ask yourself if you would rather have gyno, or a possible slight reduction in gains.

ORACLE 03-17-2005 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tee
Nolvadex has been claimed to reduce gains as well. You have to ask yourself if you would rather have gyno, or a possible slight reduction in gains.

I've thought that as well...that the gains had been reduced by using it during cycle. Wolfy had disagreed but i can't remember what he had said for though.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.