©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mr "O" Weekend 2004

bodytech

Feb 11, 2004
Hey,

This my 1st trip to the Olympia, and it was great. HHH from the WWE was there to represent. Stallone was present to advertise his new line of supplements "Instone". Ferrigno was selling autographed pics again, I guess he doens't make enough anymore to give back to those who support him. Does he really need $20 a autograph? Tom Arnold was keeping it lively at the Mr. O.

As far as the show, the Mrs. O. was very close, Lenda looked great, could have gone either way.

The Mr. O was pretty impressive as well, especially with the new challenge round. The idea was great, and more exciting. But it was disappointing as well. As the crowd watched and cheered for the best pose. There was a few calls where you knew it was really fixed. Cutler definitely did not deserve 2nd, I would say at best 3rd or 4th. He just wasnt' carrying the vascularity that Gustavo and Jackson, and Ruhl had. The way the judges were calling it, you knew they had to make sure who was going to be the top 2. Even though the crowd saw a tighter race, by means of the 1 on1 pose down. I feel Ronnie with his mass, the 1st place finish was well deserved, if you were able to look beyound the bloated looking mid section.

For the expo, WOW. The eye candy was off the charts. I had major sensory overload. It was unbelievable to be in a place with so many hotties everywhere.

Between the Mr. O Expo and Arnold Expo, probably the Arnold classic has the edge. Both, something you gotta attend at least once. :)