©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

tren

W

wolfyEVH

imdaman1 said:
How long before tren acetate kicks in?

c'mon...YOU?? asking THIS question???? lol

all drugs are working within hours, however for the hormone levels to reach peak is the "kick in" phase........acetate has a 3 day halflife....shorter than prop....

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
wolfyEVH said:
c'mon...YOU?? asking THIS question???? lol

all drugs are working within hours, however for the hormone levels to reach peak is the "kick in" phase........acetate has a 3 day halflife....shorter than prop....

I had to get a second opinion. I've been on it @ 75mg ED for 4 days and I don't feel anything. I guess I'll have to get more and bump it up to 100mg ED. I like to steadily increase my doses until it feels like its gonna kill me, then back if off a little. :D

P

pincrusher

imdaman1 said:
I had to get a second opinion. I've been on it @ 75mg ED for 4 days and I don't feel anything. I guess I'll have to get more and bump it up to 100mg ED. I like to steadily increase my doses until it feels like its gonna kill me, then back if off a little. :D
were you using anything else at the time or going with a tren only cycle? if it is by itself you should start to really feel it by about the end of the first week. i would just stick with the 75mg ed amount instaed of upping it.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
pincrusher said:
were you using anything else at the time or going with a tren only cycle? if it is by itself you should start to really feel it by about the end of the first week. i would just stick with the 75mg ed amount instaed of upping it.

I'm also taking a gram of test e EW, and 50mg winstrol ED. A few weeks ago, I was using 750mg of test e EW, and 400mg deca EW.

P

pincrusher

imdaman1 said:
I'm also taking a gram of test e EW, and 50mg winstrol ED. A few weeks ago, I was using 750mg of test e EW, and 400mg deca EW.
in this case, it will probably take longer to feel a difference because of the other goodies you are using. it will take a higher bloodlevel of tren before it is noticable but it is still there working for ya.
look at it like this, it would be similar adding tren to your current cycle, as it would be if ya doubled the dosages of your current test levels. it would take a little time for that difference to be noticed also.
next time you want to add tren or some other fast estered product and feel it right away, try frontloading with about 3-4 days worth on day 1. this would get ya feelin it in 2-3 days even if on a heavy cycle of test at the time cause it will get your total bloodlevels elevated that much faster.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
pincrusher said:
in this case, it will probably take longer to feel a difference because of the other goodies you are using. it will take a higher bloodlevel of tren before it is noticable but it is still there working for ya.
look at it like this, it would be similar adding tren to your current cycle, as it would be if ya doubled the dosages of your current test levels. it would take a little time for that difference to be noticed also.
next time you want to add tren or some other fast estered product and feel it right away, try frontloading with about 3-4 days worth on day 1. this would get ya feelin it in 2-3 days even if on a heavy cycle of test at the time cause it will get your total bloodlevels elevated that much faster.

Gotcha.
Thanks!

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
imdaman1 said:

I'd hold off another wk before bumping it bro. Tren is strong stuff but it can take a couple wks to notice it working.