©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

if you read books

jack hust

Banned
Dec 18, 2003
www.fitnessgeared.com
i have to tell you that james patterson writes some really great stuff i have read 12 books by him so far , there were a few movies on his books along came a spider,kiss the girls ,pop goes the weasel i have all 25 of his books now i recomend them to everyone

F

FUZO

I JUST READ THE NEWS PAPER.WALL STREET SUN TIMES TRIBUNE ECT

Chimp

Dec 19, 2003
Ohio
Jack, how in the heck do you find time to read books? I thought you were on boards all day long.

jack hust

Banned
Dec 18, 2003
www.fitnessgeared.com
<!--QuoteBegin-Chimp+Jan 2 2004, 09:16 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chimp @ Jan 2 2004, 09:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Jack, how in the heck do you find time to read books? I thought you were on boards all day long. [/b][/quote]
i read when the boards are slow in the morning , i also work 10 hr days for the most part and i have alot of free time at my job , i got hooked on reading with the harry potter books then jhon grisam now i cant put down the patterson books , i have also read the bible a few times , hell i just love information

A

armani1072

<!--QuoteBegin-MYRICK+Jan 2 2004, 07:18 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MYRICK @ Jan 2 2004, 07:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I'LL JUST CATCH THEM ON DVD [/b][/quote]
me too ;) hehehe