©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

hcg

illinios

Mar 21, 2005
I've always used simple clomid/nolva for pct but now i have hcg and nolva. I've never used hcg and need some help here. I have a large vial of sterile water along with a tiny vial of hcg that has a white tablet on the bottom. What now?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I've always used simple clomid/nolva for pct but now i have hcg and nolva. I've never used hcg and need some help here. I have a large vial of sterile water along with a tiny vial of hcg that has a white tablet on the bottom. What now?

I don't know where to start. It is one of the most debated subjects. The key with HCG is less is more. It is strong stuff so don't listen to most of the stuff written about it online. I have seen people rec 10,000IU injections! Chances are you will have a 5000IU vial of HCG. But please let us know what exactly it is.

First of all if you want to use it for PCT then you must ensure 3 weeks of anti-e usage after the HCG. There are 1001 ways to do it. But the best would be to take a fairly large injection of approx 1,000IU every 4 days at the end of your cycle. Do this 1 week before you start your PCT so HCG usage goes about 1 week into your PCT. So that will be 3 or 4 injections of approx 1000IU and will last 12-16 days. Then make sure you have 3 weeks of Clomid and Nolva afterwards. So that makes a 4 week pct which I think is ideal. Don't go above 20mg of nolva in your pct. I think 4 weeks should be a standard but shorter PCT's are good in shorter cycles (but I know you are doing a longer cycle).

The best approach with HCG is to use it when it is needed imo. So if your 6 weeks into a cycle and they are tiny do a few small injections (400-1000IU) every 4/5 days. You would only need about 3 injections and this should be effective. I always have it on hand but will only use it when it is needed.

Other great method is to take a tiny dose (400-500IU) every 4-7 days during a cycle. Scientifically it is most effective every 4 days (I would do 400IU in that case). But for me I would keep it nice and simple and just do it once per week on a certain day and do 500IU. For this method you have to get 1500IU amps as it should go bad if you have say 5000IU as that is 10 weeks worth of injections. By using 1500IU amps it is nice and fresh so most effective.

Other way to use HCG is every 4 weeks or so you do a few injs in a longer cycle just to help matters. If you do this time it so your last set is around your PCT time.

I know you asked about HCG usage in PCT but I just thought I should explain the best methods so you know for future use.

Many think it is good for PCT and many think it is bad. On here you will get most saying do it during your cycle and don't do it during your PCT. The subject has come up many times. If you do a HCG search I am sure many things will pop up.

Just be careful with it cos it is strong stuff. I should add it is great and can aid recovery hugely and also makes other compounds more effective. But just remember less is more when it comes to HCG. Ignore most of the things you read about it saying 4000IU every 4 days during your PCT. If you do that you will simply crash hard. So if you wanna use it for you upcoming PCT regime I would follow my first step and just make sure you follow it with a few weeks of clomid/nolva usage. It works out great cos I do think 4 week PCT are better than 3 (especially if you have been on cycle 12 weeks +)

Hope it helps

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Once you tell us how many IU you have we can explain how to actually use it (measurements etc). Cos even 1500IU would be enough to use it the way I said (at the end).

illinios

Mar 21, 2005
It is 2000iu so what I did was mix 1cc of sterile water in the vial and I'm taking 200iu/day for 10 days.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
It is 2000iu so what I did was mix 1cc of sterile water in the vial and I'm taking 200iu/day for 10 days.

Any approach is cool. I would personally do 4 shots of 500IU (1 shot every 4 days so 16 days total). By the way where are you in your cycle? I thought you hadn't long started it. Are you near the end? Cos you mention you are doing it for your PCT (and you have already mixed it).

Aren't you doing test e/c? If so are you gonna start a few days after your last shot of test (if you do the 10 days)? Or are you gonna start it in your PCT and do clomid/nolva during HCG usage and then for a few weeks after?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

I wouldnt use it for PCT.
Only run it DURING your cycle. 500iu every 5 days.

illinios

Mar 21, 2005
Any approach is cool. I would personally do 4 shots of 500IU (1 shot every 4 days so 16 days total). By the way where are you in your cycle? I thought you hadn't long started it. Are you near the end? Cos you mention you are doing it for your PCT (and you have already mixed it).

Aren't you doing test e/c? If so are you gonna start a few days after your last shot of test (if you do the 10 days)? Or are you gonna start it in your PCT and do clomid/nolva during HCG usage and then for a few weeks after?

I had questions for my buddy running test e.

I ran test p / masteron / tren e. My last shot was of test p about 8 days ago and i started my hcg about 12 days ago so it was pretty close to one week before my last shot. I began nolva and only nolva about 5 days ago at 20mg/day for 3 weeks then 10 for 1 week.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I had questions for my buddy running test e.

I ran test p / masteron / tren e. My last shot was of test p about 8 days ago and i started my hcg about 12 days ago so it was pretty close to one week before my last shot. I began nolva and only nolva about 5 days ago at 20mg/day for 3 weeks then 10 for 1 week.

What are your questions? Like I said I would never run it for pct. But it can be decent if you do it correctly. You just have to ensure you have around 3 weeks anti-e usage after the HCG. Please note the HCG is active for about 5 days.

If your question is when to start pct for test e then your friend should wait 2 weeks. If he wants to run HCG then do so during his cycle. If he wants to do it at the end then do it after his last shot of test e in the 2 weeks run up before his pct. He should only run into the pct for a max of 1 week. If he does he has to do a 4 weeks pct. But I would personally (if not done during cycle) do it in those 2 weeks. Imo HCG should be used when it is needed during your cycle and kept out of pct's. Like I said it is strong stuff and will rebound just like gear can. But just b4 a pct is also great timing.