©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Just Covering The Bases

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Well,I'm a dumb ass for sure...I printed up a few price lists and was making some final decisions on my favorite place to think...I got side tracked and left the list on the side of the shiter...Mt soon to be 14yr old step daughter found it and confronted her mom in a hysterical manner...She pretty much wigged out...I thought when you reach the age of 46 you don't have to explain your actions to anyone....
My question is since I'll be doing 2 injections a week how can I hide the visible stains from leakage and possible blood marks...I always hit left side high hip...
If anyone has ideas about the dosages and other stuff please pm me....I'm thinking sust,deca d-bol and or anadrol for either a really short cycle then off or a longer 12 week and then off...
BigO

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Is this your first cycle? If so, you shouldnt be taking all those substances, and should read this link.
http://www.anasci.org/vB/showthread.php?t=2995

Oil usually wont leak out, but it can happen on occasion. If you stretch the skin with your fingers before injecting, it will close the hole when you release it afterwards. As far as injecting into one area, thats a "no no" as well. You need to change injection sites regularly. Oh, and if you bleed a little after injecting, you can cover it w/ a band aid.

For areas to inject, check out www.spotinjections.com

The last comment is dont take Dbol and Anadrol together. Like Chris mentioned, to properly help you out, we need to know your goals, how many cycles you have taken, height, weight, etc. :)

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I quit using band-aids because they were leaving a little red square (with a dot in the middle - lol) on my skin. You could clearly see that it was an injection site. Now, without using the band-aids, there is only a little dot (pinhole) - which is not noticeable.