©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Prolactin

smc635

Sep 12, 2021
Hey guys, after a lifetime with lyme disease, my body is kinda screwed up. It is what it is and I still work out. I am not making progress in the gym and do not even get a pump when I lift. About the only thing I have not tested for is prolactin but I will be soon. Does prolactin have much or anything to do with progress in the gym?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Hey guys, after a lifetime with lyme disease, my body is kinda screwed up. It is what it is and I still work out. I am not making progress in the gym and do not even get a pump when I lift. About the only thing I have not tested for is prolactin but I will be soon. Does prolactin have much or anything to do with progress in the gym?

Prolactin can definitely effect things. What blood markers have you had tested and what were the results? What is your diet like? What did you eat yesterday (include everything)? Do you drink lot's of water? Salt intake?