©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Peptides?

hammerhawg

Apr 23, 2015
I don't understand the concept of peptides, I have done and currently doing t400 and high, I have also did a cycle of test cup. Can anyone explain the reasoning for peptides and will it help me?

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Many different peptides that do different things. Read through the profiles for each one here: Peptide Profiles It will give you a better understanding of what each do.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
There are so many peptides so you are gonna get some great ones and some really shit ones. However most of the ones you see available by sponsors tend to be really good as they have been listed due to their effectiveness in studies. You can't go wrong with a GHRH and GHRP combo. Then you have things like igf-1 lr3 or igf-1 des. I would just research as much as you can and come back to this thread and do as Magnus stated and we will try our best to help you out.

HimRoid

Jun 3, 2015
I see GH peptides as being superior to synthetic HGH. You are increasing production of your own natural HGH so there is no antibody production against it like there is with synthetic HGH. Your body produces 5 iso-forms of HGH. Synthetic HGH is merely one form. Start with 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc without DAC 3 times a day and you will really see nice changes in your physique.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I see GH peptides as being superior to synthetic HGH. You are increasing production of your own natural HGH so there is no antibody production against it like there is with synthetic HGH. Your body produces 5 iso-forms of HGH. Synthetic HGH is merely one form. Start with 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc without DAC 3 times a day and you will really see nice changes in your physique.

You need to take that advertisement out of your sig, they are not a paying sponsor here.