©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Question about getting RX with out Prescription

Steve-O

Jun 30, 2004
I was wanting to know if you have any pages I can get RX pill that are legit with out PRescriptings? Like Watson 540, or any other Pain Pill. Dont flame me or be an ass to me. THanks

Steve-O

Jun 30, 2004
They are pain pills, and that is my I posted them in this members only section. Some of the site you listen have lots of RX meds for sale, so what do you mean "we dont need that heat"?

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
Get a friend to hit you over the head with a baseball bat and you will have plenty of pain!!!!!

Just go to the doctor and tell him you have a dependency on pain medication and he will give you some good advice.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Steve-O said:
They are pain pills, and that is my I posted them in this members only section. Some of the site you listen have lots of RX meds for sale, so what do you mean "we dont need that heat"?
We discuss steroids and ancilliaries to steroid use. Any time rec drugs or narcotics enter the picture, law enforcement intersts in these types of boards skyrockets.

P

pincrusher

DragonRider said:
We discuss steroids and ancilliaries to steroid use. Any time rec drugs or narcotics enter the picture, law enforcement intersts in these types of boards skyrockets.
rec drugs and pain killers are a big reason why alot of domestic sources get popped. they just dont seem to be happy with just providing gear and get greedy for more $$$ so they turn to rec drugs and draw alot more heat for it. if you look at the news articles about steroid dealers in the usa who got busted, most of them were alos dealing in ghb or some other rec drug.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
prolly get busted for selling xanax or soemthing, I dont what it is with some people and taking bars and juice at the same time. All they usually do is land up in jail.

Mark