©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

hcmuscle.com??

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
Any one have experience with them? in the billing info they want pretty much every piece of information on your credit card, that seems a bit weird to me. I'm ordering boledone off it. Any one know about this company?

dieselboy

Apr 5, 2004
I get their unsolicited 100% crap mags in the mail free. total bs...marketing to the ignorant for their gain. I'm not commenting on basic supps. like protein, creatine, etc. but their prohormone supps..they make it out to be superior to aas, and their info. on real aas is crap..I remember reading their profile on dbol it stated that bloating is not a concern..wtf "ideal for precontest, no nolva is needed". at 40mg ed. everyone is different, but you will hold some water. save your $, research research, and opt. for a better supp. company, if you're not going to use aas.

btw. jeff summers is a fatfuk wanna be; and that isn't his real name either.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
These guys are con artists like SDI. You will get your product, but what you get is garbage. These are NOT steroids, but old prohormones that never worked then, nor now, but have been given fancy names. If you dont want to use steroids, or want to go the legal route, you can use methyl 1-test, or methyldienelone, or that new methylated nandralone, oxavar. (those are actually steroids,but are still legal and readily available).All other prohormones suck.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
yea i'm already on methyl-1 it works pretty well im goin to continue to use it throughout my cycle. Where else can i get boledone?

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
There is no such thing as BOLEDONE. But there is BOLDENONE UNDECYLENATE, which is Equipoise, a steroid. I assume BOLEDONE is Jeff Summers fake name for some crappy prohormone.

dieselboy

Apr 5, 2004
heavy said:
Oh yeah, I forgot to add that Jeff Summers sucks massive uncut DICK.

agreed..and his before/after pics as a selling point for his shituplements how persuasive :rolleyes:

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
dugie82 said:
hm. Says it can cause panic attacks and/or anxiety? What else improves vacularity?

Eq causes anxiety in me for sure, as for vascularity, a good diet and cardio works best. I used to never have veins until I quit smoking, ate clean and did cardio....

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Good information here guys.
This is the latest scam in the supplement industry. Taking a supplement, sometimes a prohormone, and giving it a name similar to the real product.
I was reading a story on another board where a female wrote in complaining about the disappointing results she was getting with clenbuterol. It turned out she had bought a ECA stack that had been labled as clenbutrix and she thought she had clenbuterol.
If the supplements worked, the news would spread like wildfire through the bodybuilding community and we would quit wasting our money on illegal hormones.
Remember folks, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

A word to the wise on prohormones. Prohormones are legal supplements that are 1 or 2 steps away from the real hormone. The theory is, that you take this prohormone and your body converts it to the real hormone. The question is at what levels? Even when you take real hormones your body converts some of it to estrogen. This possibility is even greater with prohomones. Subject A may take prohormone X and it converts to testosterone at a rate of 90% and estrogen at 10 percent. Subject B may take the same PH and it converts to estrogen at 90% and test at 10%. Guess what happens then? Gyno! The latter happens more often than the former and a lot of people are developing bitch tits from PH.
You need to use the same anti-e's for PH that you use for real hormones.