©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Schwarzenegger: No Regrets About Steroids

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Here's an article on MSN about arnold and steroids.

Schwarzenegger: No Regrets About Steroids
Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, who has acknowledged using steroids during his years as a champion body builder, said he doesn't regret using the performance-enhancin g drugs.

In an interview to be broadcast Sunday, Schwarzenegger told ABC's George Stephanopoulos, "I have no regrets about it, because at that time, it was something new that came on the market, and we went to the doctor and did it under doctors' supervision."

Schwarzenegger has acknowledged taking steroids, but pointed out that they were legal at the time.

"We were experimenting with it. It was a new thing. So you can't roll the clock back and say, 'Now I would change my mind on this,'" he said, according to an excerpt posted on abcnews.com.

The former seven-time Mr. Olympia said he would not encourage drug use because it sent the wrong message to children.

But he said he had no problem with athletes taking nutritional supplements and other legal substances to improve their performance.

P

pincrusher

screw him. its easy to use hindsight and say that he wouldnt have done it if they were illegal at the time. he would have used them just like todays bodybuilders do.

why do all these idiots think that if they get rid of steroids in pro sports, that kids will stop taking them. that will just encourage them to use even more. why wouldnt a kid want to use something that causes such a dramatic improvement in their performance, that they were banned because of it? unfortunately they can't ban them due to health reasons cause they are still unknown. there is do definitive proof that they are bad for you unless taken in such high dosages that even tylenol taken to the same extremes will kill ya.

hell, if i knew my exwife was going to be such a bitch, i wouldnt have agreed to go out on a first date with her. isnt that the same as what arnold is saying?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
pincrusher said:
hell, if i knew my exwife was going to be such a bitch, i wouldnt have agreed to go out on a first date with her. isnt that the same as what arnold is saying?

Sure you would have. the difference is you would have dumped her after getting the tang as opposed to marrying her.
Well, that's what I would have done in my younger days.

Arnold was my hero. He was the hottest thing going when I started lifting, but he is still dishonest about his steroid use. Sure he's admitting now after 20 + years that he used them, but he will never tell the truth about the amounts he did.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
DragonRider said:
Sure you would have. the difference is you would have dumped her after getting the tang as opposed to marrying her.
Well, that's what I would have done in my younger days.

Arnold was my hero. He was the hottest thing going when I started lifting, but he is still dishonest about his steroid use. Sure he's admitting now after 20 + years that he used them, but he will never tell the truth about the amounts he did.
Yep...i agree..Guys at my gym asks me wether i'm still using juice.....i just reply that i had fakes and stopped using it ;)

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Arnold was a true genetic freak. I wish I still had the pics of him at age 13 - he was monstrous - barely hitting puberty. He didn't need steroids to become great. I gotta find those pics.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Because of his political position he will now stand against steroids and play down his usage.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
Actually have you been watching the things on ESPN the other day they had one on Arnolad and he actually would not pass a law that they were trying to pass in Calif to have drug testes on HS Athletes. I guess the Cali is there is alot of young kids using them

P

pincrusher

Jaysonl1424 said:
Actually have you been watching the things on ESPN the other day they had one on Arnolad and he actually would not pass a law that they were trying to pass in Calif to have drug testes on HS Athletes. I guess the Cali is there is alot of young kids using them
this is were the real problem is. he will not pass this law because it will cost the state to much monye and yet this is THE ONLY WAY to help control aas usage in high school sports. the kids already know what they will do for ya so untill there is a way to make them feel like they will get caght, kids will keep on taking them.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
The pics were taken in 1968 guys - 37 years ago. No shit - he was 13. He had the best genetics of any man who has ever lived. This is what made him so great. The juice only helped a little.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
imdaman1 said:
The pics were taken in 1968 guys - 37 years ago. No shit - he was 13. He had the best genetics of any man who has ever lived. This is what made him so great. The juice only helped a little.
In the first picture is Reg Park. If you read Arnolds book, he didn't meet his hero until after he was out of the military. Also, Arnold is exactly 10 years older than me. That means he was born in 1947 and would have been 21 in 1968.
Still, all in all you don't see very many 19 to 21 year olds built like that.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Being Austrian, he probably had access to some of the hardcore German gear the nazi's developed. I would not be surprised if he still does a cycle now and then so he dosent become a puddin.