©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

blood test

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
what sort of things do I need to look for when I take a blood test so that I know im ready for another cycle?

X-Spectrum

We've got it all!
Apr 22, 2005
Canada
mr.nitrofish said:
what sort of things do I need to look for when I take a blood test so that I know im ready for another cycle?

Mainly the following:
CBC
Chem-20
Complete Thyroid screen
Prolactin
Total test
Free test
LH, FSH
All estrogens
ACTH
Cortisol

Bare minimum:
Chem-20
total test
free test

But these values by themselves tell you nothing. You need to establish baseline values first, and then compare the values taken after a cycle with the pre-cycle values to see if you're ready for another one.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
ive had blood tests in the past, but the doc has those records, and im at a new doctor now. do you think these files got transfered? I don't know what my baseline is.

alo my last cycle was test only at 500mg per week for 12 weeks. the recovery time should be quicker than say a dbol,deca,test stack right?

X-Spectrum

We've got it all!
Apr 22, 2005
Canada
mr.nitrofish said:
ive had blood tests in the past, but the doc has those records, and im at a new doctor now. do you think these files got transfered? I don't know what my baseline is.

alo my last cycle was test only at 500mg per week for 12 weeks. the recovery time should be quicker than say a dbol,deca,test stack right?

Your doctor won't test for most of the values I mentioned in the previous post because you most likely never told him that you use steroids. Even if you did, he would probably only test estrogens, LH and testosterone. So, basically, you're not going to have many baseline values.

I doubt your previous information got transferred (assuming your doctors don't work in the same office, that is), but that is something you'll have to ask your doctor, not us.

You can't necessarily say that one compound will supress you more than another. If the d-bol, deca and test you take per week adds up to more than 500mg of test, then you can say with relative certainty that it is more supressive. IE: 500mg of test, 400mg of deca and 210mg of d-bol per week adds up to 1110mg total, which is obviously more than 500mg of test, and thus harder on your body and tougher to recover from.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
In addition...

mr.nitrofish said:

In addition to what X-Spectrum recommends you get tested, you should have your ALT & AST levels checked (it's fairly standard). That will tell you if you have any liver problems from your cycle. There is no unique individual baseline for this. You should be in the normal range or else you have a liver problem and need to address it.

Also cholesterol should be monitored.

And I would compare your red blood cell count (RBC) with your baseline value from before the cycle. I think if it goes to much higher than your baseline value it could lead to headaches as your blood gets to viscous. You need to have blood that flows.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
great site

That site makes blood testing so much easier! No more doctor appointment and waiting around and then convincing the doctor why you need the tests that you want.

Pitbull

Apr 4, 2004
I just paid $39 for a CMP (Comprehensive Metabolic Panel)

Unless you have specific problems this one will give you a basic info on kidney and liver function

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
spend as much as you can afford

Little Man said:
which test do i get that is there? the 89$ one?

If you are aware of any problems then you just need to monitor those specifically--like PSA if you are worried about your prostrate ($44 to $79) or complete urinalysis for kidney stones and more ($28) or liver profile ($37), which is probably the most common problem for steroid users.

However, I assume that you are not aware of any problems so you need to just cast a wide net and see if you catch any dangerous fish. In other words, if you can afford it the adult annual wellness test ($182) or the men's health check ($149) will check for nearly everything that can be wrong. I think if you can afford it, you should check it all. And keep those records for future comparison.