©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Illusion Suspension

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
its test suspension. pure test in water. 100mg is 100mg. no if ands or buts. very potent, mg for mg the strongest test out there. needs to be shot at least twice per day though due to its active life of only about 12-24 hours.

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
a-bomb83 said:
its test suspension. pure test in water. 100mg is 100mg. no if ands or buts. very potent, mg for mg the strongest test out there. needs to be shot at least twice per day though due to its active life of only about 12-24 hours.

hmm, sounds like good stuff. dont know about the twice a day thing though, that would get old

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
that would be good. i did my first shot last night, i dont think i could do that twice a day for a whole cycle. my leg is a little sore today but nothing like i heard it was going to be.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
JoshF56 said:
that would be good. i did my first shot last night, i dont think i could do that twice a day for a whole cycle. my leg is a little sore today but nothing like i heard it was going to be.

What are you using bro?

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Hey Heavy...Send some my way...I'll tell you if it's working.....LOL..seriously

Captain Canuck

Oct 9, 2005
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
TNE doesn’t convert to estrogen as badly as longer acting esters such as enanthate and cypionate, thus less water retention and bloating. Also less chance of gyno

Tee are you going to take TNE?

I did a short cycle with TNE and Winny before it was a good cycle for me.
Week 1-6 TNE (Test No estrogen) 75mg ED
Week 1-6 Winny 50mg ED

W

wolfyEVH

Captain Canuck said:
TNE doesn’t convert to estrogen as badly as longer acting esters such as enanthate and cypionate, thus less water retention and bloating. Also less chance of gyno

sorry bro...but you're wrong.....all the ester does is increase the halflife of the test. once the ester is cleaved off, its the exact same thing as TNE. the test is NOT active while the ester is still attached. as for less water retention and bloating, that is only caused by 2 things. 1. the amount of test in the body at a given time and 2. the frequency of doses throughout the week. taking 500mg/week of test E twice a week is going to have way different test levels in your blood than 500mg/week of test prop 7 times a week.

not to mention the fact that diet plays a huge role in gains and bloating. most people take test prop during cutting cycles where their diet is limited when test E is usually for bulking. like when people say "i bloat more on cyp than test enanthate" biggest crock of horseshit i have ever heard. they're pratically identical, and the only way to even remotely prove that would be to have the same body type, same test levels in their blood, same training routine, and same diet during both those cycles.

Last edited:

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Now Chris....I've used your suspension and it was really smooth...No pain at all for me...I used a 25 gauge pin too