©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Air Fryers

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Who has an air fryer? Opinions? Experiences?

Amazon just had the Ninja on sale for cheap as one of their Deal of the Days. I bought one for the GF's Bday at the end of the month...along with whatever else I do, lol.

Got it just to supplement the cooking in our house...plus we have 2 young kiddos, so I think it will help cook their shit up quickly:cool:

Tank211

Donating Member
Jul 11, 2017
Who has an air fryer? Opinions? Experiences?

Amazon just had the Ninja on sale for cheap as one of their Deal of the Days. I bought one for the GF's Bday at the end of the month...along with whatever else I do, lol.

Got it just to supplement the cooking in our house...plus we have 2 young kiddos, so I think it will help cook their shit up quickly:cool:

Absolutely love my air fryer! I use it almost daily! I cook just about everything in it…..chicken breast, sweet potatoes, tons of vegetables……I also use it for my kids food….chicken nuggets, French fries, hamburgers!

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
I just saw the late night infomercial and I want one! Think I'll get one asap.

Thermo

Donating Member
Feb 11, 2019
East Coast
I did just that, Amazon. I'm a fiend for Buffalo Wings, introduced to them in the 80s from a Buffalo friend. The calorie count is now nil using an Ar Fryer and just as good. FYI, Anchor Bar in NY was the Originator - They sell their Buffalo sauce on-line. I give them my homage, 1 gallon at a time.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
My buddy just got one and it looks great. He keeps sending me pics of wings and fries he made in it. I may have to get one too!

Gambel

Sep 18, 2009
I’ve had one for a couple of years. It works great. Only downside is the one I have is fryer size, so it is a pain to make multiple servings. They have an air oven now that I might try just to accommodate larger/multiple meals.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I've been wanting to buy one but I hate taking up anymore of my counter space with another appliance.