©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

baby bodybuilding on TLC

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Kids get ripped in TLC's Baby Bodybuilders

What the fuck is wrong with these parents
Most of the parents on the show are pcs of shit that look like they have never been to the gym in there life's
Some of these parents need to be beat.
One of the dads in pretty cool- he at least lifts him self

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I was watching a show on TLC and this came on right after. I had to change the channel. Just the opening minute started to make me mad. Most of these parents were obviously pushing their kids to achieve something to compensate for their failures in life. Shows like this and the one's about beauty pageants for little girls should be used as evidence in child abuse trials. It's really disturbing.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I was watching a show on TLC and this came on right after. I had to change the channel. Just the opening minute started to make me mad. Most of these parents were obviously pushing their kids to achieve something to compensate for their failures in life. Shows like this and the one's about beauty pageants for little girls should be used as evidence in child abuse trials. It's really disturbing.
Amen
I can't agree with you more

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Lmfao i eas going to just start a thread about this fuckimg bullshit. I wick'rd Magnus about it ranting ahahah. My wife and kids are watching it. My wife knows whats up and is shit talking, and my kids are like thise daddies are dumb. Ahahah

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
The guys using the oil obviously had mental issues. Not being rude but just being real. Hell the guy that they actually did surgery on was just injecting oil. The rest of his body looked like a 110lb weakling. He didn't even work out by the looks of him.
As far as those kids. Everyone of those parents should be put away period. Its so wrong what they are doing to those kids both mentally and physically. I wanted to take that "Ice" guy and just wreck him like he deserves. I was so pissed off I actually stayed up all night just stewing over those fucktards....AR....

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Oh and not to mention some how some way these two shows will probably cause some kind of black eye on the real bodybuilding community. Steroids really had nothing to do with either but some fat fuck who know nothing about everything will use these two shows to cause problems with real athletes. They'll Blame AAS when one of these kids goes on some kind of rampage because they didn't win a competition where they had no business being in the first place....AR....

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Exactly as AR stated. Thats what my wife and I were slesking about. The ICE fat fuck tard dad is keeping his jids malnourished most likely and teaching them bad habits, poor excercise form and then they will grow up to be the assholes that give AAS and weight training a bad rap because they think they know it all and deserve shit.

I hope child protective services steps in and does something.