©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Oh Well

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
Hey guys,

Starting week seven. I have to admit that I am not progressing as I would have wished.This is my first cycle and am on 250 mg test eth 2 times a week. I have recieved not gyno, acne, anything. I have kept my diet clean and been eating plenty. Around 4000 cal/day. Working my ass off in the gym and getting plenty of rest. I have hit a plateau on most exercises. I am getting fat. I don't think my gear is of the best quality. I do not blame my source, just like I do not blame a waiter who brings bad food. I chose gear made by IP due to faster delivery. I wish I would have been more patient and did research on brands of gear. I am thinking of dumping this cycle and moving into PCT. Drop some weight and preparing for the next one. I have got about 5 weeks of supplies left. tell me what you think, please.

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
Thanks Chris. This is my very first cycle. Maybe I am expecting too much. I do need to drop some fat though. Maybe I will just adjust my diet down. I have a cycle in mind for next time. I believe you had made the suggestion. I guess I will keep on going like I am and use this as the first building block. Thanks.

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
How many calories a day and are you sure you got enough rest. I noted that when I just slightly overtrained I had an increase in belly fat. Pulln for ya bro.

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
parker123 said:
How many calories a day and are you sure you got enough rest. I noted that when I just slightly overtrained I had an increase in belly fat. Pulln for ya bro.

I am about 4000 cal/day. Trying to keep it 40%carbs 40% protien 20% fat. Usually take weekends off. One body group per day.
Mon - chest
Tues - back
Wed- shoulders
Thurs - legs
Fri - arms

Usually about 4 to 5 exercises per muscle group / 4 sets per exercise / 4-8 reps - usually increasing weight till only achieve 4 reps.

About 30 min low intensity cardio 3 times a week.

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
Just because we are about the same age I would make a suggestion. Get more rest. I had your training schedule for 3 years. When I switched to

Monday Legs Abs
Tues Rest
Weds Chest Tris Bis
Thurs Rest
Friday Back Shoulders
Saturday Rest
Sunday Rest

I made the greatest gains and lowered body fat. I'm an old fuck so it just takes a bit longer for me to repair. Even if your training other body parts every day of the week your still taxing your body. Granted though when I am in the gym working out I train like godzilla.

P

pincrusher

i agree with parker that you should change up your workout routine to add at least one day of rest midweek. 5 days straight is just to much on your body so you should switch to a 2 on 1 off or something similar.

one other issue is that the gear you choose to use is one of the biggest gear out there that gets underdosed etc. since it is shipped in very large containers then reduced down to individual 10-20ml bottles, alot of the resellers cut it with sterile oil to make a bigger profit, so you might not be getting nearly as much as you think you are per week.
are you feeling and increased sexual excitement? and extra hunger? how much did your strength start to go up before you hit your plateau? if you havent been experiencing these things then your gear was severely cut or has no steroid in it at all.

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
pincrusher said:
are you feeling and increased sexual excitement? and extra hunger? how much did your strength start to go up before you hit your plateau? if you havent been experiencing these things then your gear was severely cut or has no steroid in it at all.

I have not experienced any of these. In five weeks I went up anywhere around 20 lbs. Some say that could have been due to the increase in diet along with the aggressive training. Have any ideas on what I should do? Go off cycle? Go to PCT? PCT necessary? I have a new cycle in mind, but I need to save a little $ before I get it. I was planning on starting that one in early to mid May.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
IMO, I would end the cycle & trash that so called "Gear." I dont trust, and will never use that IP bathwater ever again. The shit is never constant on quality or dose. You really have no idea what you are putting into your body with that junk.

The training advice & diet given by the others is right on as well. Bummer that you aren't getting anywhere with the cycle.

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
tee said:
IMO, I would end the cycle & trash that so called "Gear." I dont trust, and will never use that IP bathwater ever again.

Should I even worry about PCT or just save it for the next time?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
chris 1 said:
I would have said the same thing as Tee but I dont want to make people pissed off at me on the board. There are some people who like there products. All the Test injections I tried were painful and made me sick the EQ I got was white like milk.
Well, let them get pissed at me. IP sucks! :D

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
recess said:
I have not experienced any of these. In five weeks I went up anywhere around 20 lbs. Some say that could have been due to the increase in diet along with the aggressive training. Have any ideas on what I should do? Go off cycle? Go to PCT? PCT necessary? I have a new cycle in mind, but I need to save a little $ before I get it. I was planning on starting that one in early to mid May.
Any signs of gyno? Probly not huh?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
recess said:
Should I even worry about PCT or just save it for the next time?

Im sure that although probably underdosed, there was some steroids in the stuff you took. To be on the safe side, either go get a blood test or do your PCT. DOing PCT will not hurt you. If you dont and the gear had some steroids in it, it will slow your recovery.

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
Maybe you will get a pump off the pct schedule. Sorry bro...sucks. At least you have the diet and training routine down. Next time gen-pharma not IP. I think IP stands for Im P :sniper: issed!

P

pincrusher

this lesson is one reason why i found myself a great ug lab that has been around for 8 years now and i get alot of my stuff from them. IP gear is just to unreliable to purchase unless it is direct from IP himself.
it is worth the little extra you pay to either buy from a ug lab that has been around for a long time and continues to still get great reviews or to buy human grade gear from a trusted international source with an excellent success/seizure rate.
sorry for the lost$$$ and slightly wasted cycle. at least you did gain 20lbs which is nothing to cry about. also remember this, most gains on a cycle tend to occur in the first 6-8 weeks anyway.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
recess said:
I am about 4000 cal/day. Trying to keep it 40%carbs 40% protien 20% fat. Usually take weekends off. One body group per day.
Mon - chest
Tues - back
Wed- shoulders
Thurs - legs
Fri - arms

Usually about 4 to 5 exercises per muscle group / 4 sets per exercise / 4-8 reps - usually increasing weight till only achieve 4 reps.

About 30 min low intensity cardio 3 times a week.
Recess if you are week seven, I would suggest you at least go through week 10. It's just a couple of weeks and one of the purposes of this cycle was to determine how you react to test and see if you are gyno prone. I'm not. I have ran test as high as 1600mg per week and had no signs whatsoever of gyno.

I also think you are overtraining, but not in the number of days. I recommend no more than 3 exercises per bodypart. 4 work sets on the first excersise and 3 on the last two. That's 10 worksets per bodypart plus 2 to 3 warm up sets on the first excercise only as opposed to 16 to 20 sets per bodypart. If your muscles aren't fried after 10 sets, you aren't working hard enough.

When you start your PCT throw an ECA stack or clen in there. You will lose some fat and retain some strength at the same time. Then we will break lose on your next cycle.

Last edited:

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
DragonRider said:
Recess if you are week seven, I would suggest you at least go through week 10. It's just a couple of weeks and one of the purposes of this cycle was to determine how you react to test and see if you are gyno prone. I'm not. I have ran test as high as 1600mg per week and had no signs whatsoever of gyno.

I also think you are overtraining, but not in the number of days. I recommend no more than 3 exercises per bodypart. 4 work sets on the first excersise and 3 on the last two. That's 10 worksets per bodypart plus 2 to 3 warm up sets on the first excercise only as opposed to 16 to 20 sets per bodypart. If your muscles aren't fried after 10 sets, you aren't working hard enough.

When you start your PCT throw an ECA stack or clen in there. You will lose some fat and retain some strength at the same time. Then we will break lose on your next cycle.

Thanks DR. Will Do.