©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

McKenzie's Turinabol Journal/Cycle

M

McKenzie

Begin date 08/24/05

Height 5'4"
Weight 115 lbs
bf % ?? (I dont keep up with it since I dont compete)

5 mg of Turinabol in the a.m. (this will be for the first week or two and if no sides then will increase to 10 mg in the a.m.)

Weights 3 days a week with 30-45 mins of cardio 4 days a week.

First week went smoothly...only thing I could notice was by the end of the week I was extremely moody/irritable. I hope that was due to lack of caloric intake (working 10-12 hr shifts due to the hurricane) and stress. Definitely feel more energy tho.

We'll see how week two plays out :)

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Good luck on the cycle Kenzie. It's great to have the ladies here to post thier cycle journals and experience. My wife grows more interested by the day! Make sure to keep us updated.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
STEELADDICTION said:
My wife grows more interested by the day! Make sure to keep us updated.
yeah my girl is interested a little , at first i told her that i could get her a lil somethign she said NO I DONT WANT TO GAIN A BUNCH OF BIG MUSCLES.. i then had to explain that ther was stuff to shape and tone also. but in my opinion she would not be dedicated enough to keep up with cardio and light weights.

M

McKenzie

Thats awesome guys....you should ask them to join AnaSCI? of course I understand this is your lil internet space (so to speak).

I was thinking about digging up my last Anavar journal and posting it also.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
McKenzie said:
Thats awesome guys....you should ask them to join AnaSCI? of course I understand this is your lil internet space (so to speak).

I was thinking about digging up my last Anavar journal and posting it also.

Definitly post the Anavar journal if you can, the wifey would love to read !

M

McKenzie

Its not a day by day journal....probably a weekly journal. I'll dig it up and post it for her.

P

pincrusher

if ya up the dosage to 10mg i would split the dosage. it may help keep side affects down some. with your prior anavar cycles, that product is not as strong and wouldnt really matter if ya split dosages or not but i believe the t-bol should be split. if you do decide to up it and split the dosages, let me know how ya make out since i will be having the wife try it after she finishes the latest goodies cycle i have planned for her. :)

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Kenzie,baby.You wouldn't believe how OT behaved when my wife wanted to try it.She was on a primobol cycle and was feeling better from it,so she was very jazzed and all and I had read somthin' to her about turinabol and knowing it's a good candidate for female use.short term.
At 10mG ED, Immediately her sex drive went through the roof,almost to the point of annoying her(we have a 2 yr old girl that is birth control I could say)
Oh,and her clitoris became much enlarged but fortunately no dick,no balls.
...So anyway she's diggin' it...but at about week 5 she did begin noticing the virilization (obviously.)And her voice deepning(and still is)But she also started growing a slight female moustache.I expected it-It kinda fadin' out now.GOOD
she gained about 6-8 lbs but didnt care.
All in All she had no problems that didnt fade when ot was discontinued..
She loves that primobolan though...none of that androgen mess to deal with.
Good luck with it,dont rape any men(or women) if thats the case :D

M

McKenzie

Thanks Kell for the info....I'll be running this solo and I am starting out slowly. And yes Pin...I will split my dosage when increased to 10 mg a day. Like I said earlier...I'm feeling a lil irritated/agitated *its not time for my period either*. I'm hoping this is just a lil anxiety from the hurricane Katrina and being on call for work due to it.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
McKenzie said:
Thanks Kell for the info....I'll be running this solo and I am starting out slowly. And yes Pin...I will split my dosage when increased to 10 mg a day. Like I said earlier...I'm feeling a lil irritated/agitated *its not time for my period either*. I'm hoping this is just a lil anxiety from the hurricane Katrina and being on call for work due to it.
I always will 2nd pins emotion.
5mg at first----ten is dramatically different(not all in a bad way )to the female chemistry.
Sister, If you're in NewOrleans...I'm praying for you.

M

McKenzie

I'm not Kell...I'm in Florida...exactly where Ivan and Dennis hit.

I do hope everyone comes out safely in New Orleans.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
McKenzie said:
I'm not Kell...I'm in Florida...exactly where Ivan and Dennis hit.

I do hope everyone comes out safely in New Orleans.

I'm sorry kenz,if those are your legs in your avatar-Then I must say as a gentleman--"Very Nice Stems"

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
vice grips my dear vice grips.Im glad to see more females on here....[since] after a while jabbering w/only men,you begin to find them repugnant...
welcome dear.tell Ana to make me a mod.I'd make a damn good one.
and Im back from medschool now for a lil while.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
DragonRider said:
Huh?

What are you trying to say?

We all think so much of you. :rolleyes:
Oh hell DR c'mon,You know your feminine side...
And it knows that to women all men at some time have the inherent ability by birthright to be utilitarian,repugnant,vulgar swinedogs...
This makes us no less men.It is what makes us men

M

McKenzie

Second week almost completed. Excellent workout today...I felt the pumps and had strength gains. No sides thus far....energy is still up and irritation/agitation has almost subsided. Weight is down a pound...I know I'm not meeting my calories due to working OT because of the hurricane. I'm seeing more prominent definition in the quads, calves and bi's. I'm pleased thus far

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
McKenzie said:
Second week almost completed. Excellent workout today...I felt the pumps and had strength gains. No sides thus far....energy is still up and irritation/agitation has almost subsided. Weight is down a pound...I know I'm not meeting my calories due to working OT because of the hurricane. I'm seeing more prominent definition in the quads, calves and bi's. I'm pleased thus far

Kenzie I think the Tuinibol is working against you.you look like a cousin Eddie or somethin'.
I mean that is you in your avatar,yes? :D