©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My little hero.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
This is a few days ago and the first time my son has been able to play outside sense he has been walking. As you can see he was having the time of his life and so was I. I just had to share this. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393251825.191374.jpg

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I love this stuff... and don't see it on many other forums. It adds some nice personality to the forum and shows the kind of people we really...not just dudes slinging iron and looking mad sexy.

I can't wait for the day when I have kids and can play outside and take pleasure in their enjoyment and amazement of the world

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Thanks guys. Yeah I have him and 2 girls and love every minute of it. I've wore tutu's and played with dolls and I am I'm no way ashamed of it.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Thats awsome big john enjoy it while you can brother they grow up fast ive got 3 boys my oldest is 18 fixing to graduate high school and off to college...seams like yesterday i was changing his diaper now hes 6'2" 245lbs and can bench more than me lol.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
He's gonna big big like Daddy! Enjoy every minute.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I have two step kids or soon to be step kids very cool to see what others are passionate about other than working out. And she's agreed to have one more since I have none and closing in on my mid thirties. Lost a fetus last summer at 13 weeks. Really effected me but time to get back in the horse and try again.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Thanks guys I have him and 2 girls and love every minute of it. I've wore tutu's and played with dolls and I am I'm no way ashamed!d of it.

Lol, I've gone to the Waterpark with mascara and lip stick and the Dr's office with painted finger and toe nails. Wouldn't change it for the world!

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Thanks guys. Yeah I have him and 2 girls and love every minute of it. I've wore tutu's and played with dolls and I am I'm no way ashamed of it.

Next time post a pic!

I don't care who you are that pic of your little boy is cute!!

Nattydread

Jan 13, 2013
California
That's a healthy little dude. You gotta be a proud papa.
I got 4, first three are boys last one was my princess. She's got me acting and looking a fool everyday.but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
He's 14 months and really tall and 35lbs. He is a little monster.
My little Powerlifter. - YouTube

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
He's 14 months and really tall and 35lbs. He is a little monster.

kids @ this age is the cutest ... wait till he starts to talk ... will ask u so many "WHY? WHAT? WHERE?" .... and u must always hav a answer for all these question ... u sort of bcum a wikipedia to yr kid :D

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Lol, I've gone to the Waterpark with mascara and lip stick and the Dr's office with painted finger and toe nails. Wouldn't change it for the world!

Cool thing about it magnus when your as big as you are aint nobody gonna say shit about it lol!

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Lol, I did catch ALOT of crap from my nurse though. She even had to come in to the waiting room to see the "source" of my femininity.

That's funny. I raised two girls myself. Now, I have two grandchildren. My youngest will be one year old on Saturday. That boy ate more grilled chicken than my wife did last night at supper

Big John, he is a great looking boy.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Kids are it! My little granddaughter is sprawled on the bed with my wife.
Both sawing the lumber.She is two. I spend as much time as i can with
the kids. just strung up her guitar earlier. She loves playing with guitar bongos etc. You know she is young cuz she asks me to sing for her.
Lol . She must be a sweety to want to hear that noise...That s my little buddy . She caught her first little bass right before her second birthday.
Gotta save the kids from electronic /virtual overdoses.
Cute little guy BJ. you are gonna have many good times..
T