©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sarm search S4 log

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
Today I starter my S4 from sarm search. I'm running it with other compounds that I have run before, so I will know how the S4 is working
I'm keeping a fairly low Cal, low card diet to start.
I will be doing 30 minutes of cardio a day as well.
Here is what I'm running
S4 -50mg a day
Anavar- 80 mg a day
Arimidex- .25mg a day
Hcg- 250mcg eod
Cut blend with tren ace, mast enanthate and prop eod
Thermo blend - 80 mcg clen, 2.5 mg clen and yohimbe ed
If it was in my budget I would be running gh as well.
I started today and I've got to say that the s4 lacks in taste, but I think the results will make up for it!

Thanks again TrueGrit and sarm search

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
3 days in and I'm not really feeling much except I feel like my mood is somewhat better.
I had a very strong back workout and I felt I had more in the tank today. Looking forward to the next couple of weeks

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
For me, most SARMs take about a week to kick in fully - but then they last a week after I finish them. It varies wildly from person to person, with most getting results on day 2...lucky bastards!

The taste - yeah, that is how you know you are using a SARM. LOL

Any new updates?

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
I'm in week two and I'm noticing some vascularity! The taste still sucks but I've also noticed that I'm tolerating things better. I also seem to have more energy. I took today off of workouts to spend with my wife. So far I have not noticed any negative sides. I'll update in a couple days. Pretty happy so far

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
The first two sides you should notice will be a slight yellowing to things - only really noticeable when staring at something you know to be very blue and it no longer is a rich and deep blue, and a loss of night vision response time. The time it takes for your eyes to adjust to the dark will increase.

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
Ok,
Starting week 3 of the s4 among other things. The sides are spot on. Most light looks yellow and day to night adjustment is horrible. Ex: coming into house after being outside.
Pros: seeing vascularity and strength gains. I'm going to push limits this week and cut calories a bit more. Overall, I feel fantastic. I seem to have more energy and don't have to force myself to gym. I'll update again near the end of week

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
Week 4 is getting a little tough. Overall I feel great, but I'm not able to focus my sight close up. The yellow tint still exists also. The vascularity is popping through and I do feel good. Strength is up and I have put on lean mass.
My current opinion of the s4 is that I would recommend it