©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2nd cycle

Jakkkk

Jan 29, 2009
I am doing pct after a cycle of only tbol, then I would do my 2nd cycle, I would do it with dbol and winstrol, some I can recommend a dose and duration of the cycle? As protector of the liver do i?
If any one knows another cycle better tell me.
Appearance answer and thanks
The sources quoted in this website (anasci board sponsors) are sources with good products?

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
If you just got off 5 weeks Tbol hope you plan on not going on another cycle for at least 5 weeks.

Jakkkk

Jan 29, 2009
Thanks for your answer, you are grateful, then wait.
Then I intend to do a cycle of dbol combined with winstrol what do you think?
Or would you have in mind a better cliclo?
Products from sites sponsor (sponsors anasci board) are good?

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
Hey Jakk listen man sometimes its hard to understand the questions your asking.I am going to assume that English is not you first languge wich is cool I mean no disrespect. English is my first languge and Im no good at it. But mabey explain better the questions. Are you asking if you should go on a Dbol Winstrol cycle now immediatlly following the 5 weeks of Tbol? The answer to that is no. (to hard on liver give sometime to recover) Are you asking would Dbol and winstrol be a good combination in the future? My feeling would be no. Winstol is better used in a cutting cycle were Dbol be more for bulking. So what are your goals? Size and strength or a hard shredded look? Yes board sponsors are good.

Jakkkk

Jan 29, 2009
Yes, excuse my English is not very good I am sorry.
My purpose is mass and definition I have a cycle of winstrol for 6 weeks in about 5 weeks, I do not know what winstrol could be combined.
As protector of the liver could use milk thistle.
I used with my cycle tbol anabolic xtreme perfect cycle but I would not like that did not work well tbol left.
With tbol I gained something quite good I think, I have ordered from a site as a sponsor said.

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
Hey Jakk no sweat on the English . Like I said just wanna make sure I know what your asking. Mabey a Winstrol ,EQ,Anavar cycle might do you well. EQ will help put on a little mass plus all compounds will help with strength gains(not to the degree of Dbol Anadrol ect). You will also not gain much water so the gains may be more sustainable and give you a hard full look. Go on the sponsors sites click on winstrol see what others have purchased along with it at the bottom of the page. Do that with the EQ aswell. See what you can gather from that.

Jakkkk

Jan 29, 2009
Thanks you are very kind, what is eq? I am now doing pct command then all you need for the next cycle that will do in 5 weeks, with a. .. n does not always reach the roda, my first order but the second is that I did not seem to get there. Send a private website not sponsor or sponsors from where command please.
Thank you for your willingness

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
Yur english does suck! But that is all cool! Mac is on the right track. If your looking for a hard look and some gains. If you were me i would do EQ 200-300mg a week 1-8 weeks, Anavar 20mg daily or primo300mg a week 1-8 weeks. I personally would do the EQ 250mg weeks 1-8 and Primo 300mg weeks 1-8. Expensize but good bang for yur buck!...rot

Jakkkk

Jan 29, 2009
Ok thanks, I already have liv52 and commanding milk thistle, which dose do you recommend for protection? they do not restrict the work of reducing the effect steroids?

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
Hold on

First and foremost a cycle of just eq and primo and anavar is no good. Mainly due to the fact that any cycle ideally should be stacked/combine with some form of testosterone. Taking steroids shuts down your natural testosterone production so in order to counteract that while on a cycle you should have some sort of test in your cycle. In addition if your going to use eq, a dose of 250-300mg/week for 8 weeks will do next to nothing for you in terms of gains. A dose of at least 400 mg of eq for 10-12 weeks is what you should do. So whoever told you that 250-300 mg is a good dosage is wrong. And he was also wrong in telling you to do a cycle of only primo and eq. If you want to get shredded do a cycle of test at 400mg per week for 8-10 weeks combine with either anavar at 20-30mgs/day for 4-5 weeks or wistrol 30-40 mgs/day for 4 weeks. You can also get very good gains from a cycle of test 400-500mgs/wk for 10-12 weeks with the eq at 400-600mgs/wk for 10-12 wks. Remember your pct that is very important!!!!

Jakkkk

Jan 29, 2009
thanks, very complete, I would like to make a course of oral steroids alone, I do not think there is testing in oral form right?
So let me ask you a series of oral questions.
Another application, the site sponsors (sponsors anasci boars) have good products?
Thanks so much and excuse my English not very good

I saw on one of these sites a cycle like this:

10 Weeks Anavar 50mg Every Day
6 Weeks Winstrol 50mg Every Day

Week 11: 40mg Clomid Every Day Nolva/100mg
Week 12: 30mg Clomid Every Day Nolva/50mg
Week 13: 20mg Clomid Every Day Nolva/50mg

What do you think?

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
oral only

First of all you dont wanna run anavar for that long...6 weeks maximum for anavar especially at 50mgs/day...and as for winstrol 4 weeks maximum at 50mgs/day...winstrol is very tough on your liver. personally i wouldn't recommend an oral only as it is very tough to keep your gains and can have bad sides . the cycle you asked about won't due much for you in terms of mass or gains in size/weight, but it should increase your strength and give you decent definition. If you really want to do that cycle. I would not use the winstrol. i would just do the anavar at 50mg/day for 6 weeks, you may also want to add some creatine to help with strength and mass gains.

Jakkkk

Jan 29, 2009
Thanks, I think I will do this cycle for 6 weeks Anav ...... maybe better do dbol and winstrol? I do not know what round oral choose .......