©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New guy gettin recovered

Blanco

Jul 6, 2014
Hey fellas, never posted before. Hope this works and looking forward to hearing from you all. Quick backdrop about me. 39, married, kids, been lifting since I was16, 6' 225 lbs. Did a few small test cycles in early 20's. Looking to use gear to recover from a very serious work accident. Short run down of injuries: broken left ankle and lower left leg, dislocated left hip with fracture and bone chipped on head of femur as well as torn muscles and ligaments. Crush trauma to right knee and complete tear of right quad tendon (did left one last year at wrestling practice). Been 4 months since it happened. I'm walking now, lifting lightly with legs and starting to pick it up with upperbody. There, done. Sorry so long. What you guys think would be the way to go? I appreciate your input.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
First off welcome. Great board with a lot of knowledge. Not a lot of drama and bashing like other boards. What exactly is you cycle history(specific compounds)?

How exactly did you mess your body up that bad? Fuck!!!!!!!

Are you able to train legs? Have you ever tried some peptides or growth? Do you know your bodyfat %? Are you actually back in the gym currently and what exact workouts are you doing?

Blanco

Jul 6, 2014
Forklift got me. Messed up deal, a buddy didn't see me and I didn't hear or see it cuz of my safety gear (helmet). Umm, bodyfat higher than normal cuz of having an appetite and next to zero cardio but improving now. Maybe 13-14%. History or cycles, damn. Hard to remember, test e, I think some d bol. Very low dosages, like 200 mg a week I think and maybe 2 tabs a day. Haven't done anything else or since. I'm lighter now than I was then, but my job is not bodybuilding friendly.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Ouch, damn brother! That is one bad day at work right there. Cant answer based on my experience but i do know somebody that was all jacked up from a motorcycle crash that ran GH and test during recovery, and doctors were blown away at his recovery time. Im sure some more experienced ppl will chime in on dosage, etc for ya. Anyways welcome to the board!

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Ouch, damn brother! That is one bad day at work right there. Cant answer based on my experience but i do know somebody that was all jacked up from a motorcycle crash that ran GH and test during recovery, and doctors were blown away at his recovery time. Im sure some more experienced ppl will chime in on dosage, etc for ya. Anyways welcome to the board!

Figured that GH might be the #1 thing to help. But since I've never used it, Didn't feel like it was my place to recommend it.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
One thought...if he has tendon and ligament issues, could testosterone be counter productive to their recovery. Not sure, just a thought. The reason I'm asking... is because using testosterone has given lots of guys issues with their ligaments and tendons, including myself.

Old Man River

Feb 14, 2013
The BIG STATE OF TEXAS!
Total Rehab

Forklift got me. Messed up deal, a buddy didn't see me and I didn't hear or see it cuz of my safety gear (helmet). Umm, bodyfat higher than normal cuz of having an appetite and next to zero cardio but improving now. Maybe 13-14%. History or cycles, damn. Hard to remember, test e, I think some d bol. Very low dosages, like 200 mg a week I think and maybe 2 tabs a day. Haven't done anything else or since. I'm lighter now than I was then, but my job is not bodybuilding friendly.

Before you do anything. You must get blood work profiles.Kidney,liver,blood lipids,blood pressure readings,and at your age T-lvls are very important. What are you taking for pain mgt? Everything that is destroyed on your body is from the waist down. Before I would even touch a weight,I would be stretching and using rubber band and body weight exercises to help with the full range of motion in your ligaments and tendons.Nutrition is a big part for rehab also.Don't do things half ass. Don't just rely on AAS to heal you. Later,OMR:action-smiley-060:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hey fellas, never posted before. Hope this works and looking forward to hearing from you all. Quick backdrop about me. 39, married, kids, been lifting since I was16, 6' 225 lbs. Did a few small test cycles in early 20's. Looking to use gear to recover from a very serious work accident. Short run down of injuries: broken left ankle and lower left leg, dislocated left hip with fracture and bone chipped on head of femur as well as torn muscles and ligaments. Crush trauma to right knee and complete tear of right quad tendon (did left one last year at wrestling practice). Been 4 months since it happened. I'm walking now, lifting lightly with legs and starting to pick it up with upperbody. There, done. Sorry so long. What you guys think would be the way to go? I appreciate your input.

:welcome: To ANASCI!
Sounds like your on the right road to recovery,,keep it up!

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Damn forklifts are 8,000 lbs of hurt! Pretty serious stuff.
I'm with OMR, I'd check out the health profile first with bloods, lipids, etc.
Remember AAS, will mess with things so if you're predisposed to something like hypertension, cholesterol/lipid issues, blood disorders such as clotting factors, etc. you need to know NOW. Good luck in your recovery, welcome to AnaSCI, best board on the web. You'll like it here man.
G.

Blanco

Jul 6, 2014
Right on fellas. I appreciate every bit of advice. Working on getting things done and recovering best I can. This hip is a mofo. Trying to walk without a limp, burn some fat, and kick a little ass in the gym. (1 legged guy in an ass kicking contest) lol. I'm not as frequent as you guys on here, but I will check in from time to time. Wanna meet some other brothers.