©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AnaSCI

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Another reason why I have always liked this board...You don't deal with the arguing, attitudes, issues, gurus, drama that you do on most other boards...Everyone has their own opinions and you don't see people getting bashed for theirs with nothing censored outside of rule violations that have been put in place!

You have people using any and all products available to our community, varied doses, giving their feedback and sharing their experiences without getting bashed, without going at each others throats...Just great conversations, with a lot of knowledgeable people here willing to help and point others in the right direction!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Completely agree I would have been bashed so much for posting one of my old cycles on other forums. And definitely nice to be able to talk about different perspectives that some of us might not have taken into account ie the now infamous YouTube Bostin loyd video. Really enjoying it over here if y'all haven't noticed with all my posts, that and I've been really bored at work. Its been kinda slow the last week or so.

pinpoint5

Apr 2, 2013
the mountains
I admit that one of the first things I noticed when coming here is the open attitude about dosage/drug use.

Also lots of great knowledge of homebrew. I've already learned so much!

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
AnaSCI is definitely a no b/s, great board for info and discussion, without a doubt.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Exactly you have guys like me that never get into drama :eek::D

Seriously though this board is full of great guys who want to learn and make friends with like minded people. It's a no bullshit board full of guys with different goals but who respect each others choices. There are no hidden agendas or gurus and I never see any fights here for that very reason.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
There's been a cock sucker or two LoL- but all in all I have to say how great this board is. I took a long time away from the boards and when I came back onto them I spent a long time trying to find a place to call home and I am glad I found AnaSci

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
I love this board so much, i spend here all my free time... if i`m not training or eating, i`m here:D
I just wanted to thank you all guys for your help and support. i feel like i`m with my family when i`m here.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Another reason why I have always liked this board...You don't deal with the arguing, attitudes, issues, gurus, drama that you do on most other boards...Everyone has their own opinions and you don't see people getting bashed for theirs with nothing censored outside of rule violations that have been put in place!

You have people using any and all products available to our community, varied doses, giving their feedback and sharing their experiences without getting bashed, without going at each others throats...Just great conversations, with a lot of knowledgeable people here willing to help and point others in the right direction!

Got that guys? From the mods mouths.
"Never argue with me! I am the all knowing one.........

CG