©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Suspension

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
What's the deal with this stuff? What are you guys using it for? What does it give you that estered test doesn't?

Do you use it as a pre-workout for a boost or something? Or to kickstart cycles?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
What's the deal with this stuff? What are you guys using it for? What does it give you that estered test doesn't?

Do you use it as a pre-workout for a boost or something? Or to kickstart cycles?

You can use it for just about anything if you can handle
the daily,,frequent injections.

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
I prefer oil based TNE. Im just not comfortable with water based injects but thats just me.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Robert. Dryer due to waterbase, can be painfull depending on brand, quick strength and great powerlifting meet assistance , zero ester so in and out of the body , but consistant pinning isnt for everyone.. If you are new to AAS stick with the basics and get used to what you advised and some time under your belt . No need to think you are missing out on some dream compound...

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
only problem with test suspension is the sides can be horrible from the huge spikes of test entering your body at once ( acne, hair loss, blood pressure )

but as others said, it is really nice preworkout and is amazing for powerlifting/strength etc

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I remember doing 2cc eod ontop of a 400mg test base once, literally put on 8/10lbs in two weeks

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
thanks for the advice gents, I don't really have any interest in running it, was just curious as to how you guys used it.

I wouldn't trust myself to have it in the house! Going dancing tonight? Let's give myself a little boost...

ItsGrowTime

Sep 10, 2013
How long prior to your workout are you pinning? Like hit it and lift or waiting an hour or two?

BullTerrier

Jul 15, 2013
I pin about an hour before workout. Great workouts but the estrogen is damn hard to control, even using high amouns of AIs. It's like the suspension just overpowers any amount of arimidex i use. I get the itchy/senstive nips without fail.