©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

gyno question

fuzion

Aug 22, 2004
Hey guys,

Here's the situation. I am all paranoid about gyno. Well, ever since about the 8th grade I have got hard chunks underneath my nipples. I am wondering if this is gyno? My nipples do not hurt or itch. Is this gyno or some sort of muscle? Like when I pinch my nipples it is hard. Do you guys know what I am talking about? Should I start running some nolvadex?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Probably. Many males get their first dose of gyno when puberty hits. This is evidence of the amount of test circulating through the teen age male and why steroids are not recommended until 21 or later.
If you already have it, the only way to get rid of it is surgery. However, if you are planning to cycle, definately take an anti-e to prevent a bigger build up. I would recommend Arimidex or Aromasin and Nolva in conjuntion.

Last edited:

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Like Dragon said, if your run any cycles with aromatizing compounds (test, dbol etc)
use an aromatase inhibitor like arimidex, or femara, to keep estrogen levels low.

If you do get itchy nipples while using an anti-aromatase, you can then use nolvadex to bind up the estrogen receptors in your nipples to stop any gyno from forming.

fuzion

Aug 22, 2004
Okay, I am going to start running nolva every day. What dosage do you guys recommend? And should the dosage be split up or taken all at once?

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
fuzion said:
Okay, I am going to start running nolva every day. What dosage do you guys recommend? And should the dosage be split up or taken all at once?

Just realize that nolva alone will not counter the bloat from aromatizing drugs as well as arimidex/femara.

fuzion

Aug 22, 2004
Okay heavy how much arimidex do I need to get, and how much do I need to run? THanks. :p