©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

DMSO as liquid oral solvent

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Would using DMSO to suspend orals as a liquid work? It's a really good industrial solvent, and it's known to carry both fat soluble and water soluble compounds in solution equally well, even in the same solution at the same time. I've just never seen anyone use it before.

I want to make some liquid Anavar, but I want to avoid alcohol completely. I need to be able to take it to work with me and dose it at work because I work a 24 hour shift. But I'm also subject to random drug and alcohol screenings while on shift. Even though it might not be enough alcohol to really be concerned about, I don't take chances with my job or pension. I'm only 6 years away from retirement, and I'm not going to be starting from scratch, now.

And in case anyone is concerned; yes, DMSO is perfectly safe to drink.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I see no reason for it not to work and agree that it's nontoxic. Lots of misinformation on dmso. It has been FDA approved as an excipient for several drugs. That being said, I would a do no more than 50/50 dmso with your suspension vehicle like Ora-sweet, vegetable glycerine, or peg. Add your raws to the heated dmso first.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Why would you add PEG or glycerin to it? Do you not think the Anavar would stay in solution in the DMSO by itself? Or do you think it would crash without it? Is there another reason I don't know about?

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Ok, so you're saying that if I use use an additional oral carrier, even if it does crash at least I can shake it up and put it into solution instead?

Last edited: