©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bolasterone

Douch Bag

Jan 15, 2014
Has anyone run bolasterone? What are your thoughts on it? How does it measure up to dbol or anadrol? What dose did you run and for how long?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Only the feliciano duchaine bolasterone from way the f back. That though was just several aas blended low dose. So "real" bolasterone? No... T

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Ya, that's going back 25 years. Just a cornucopia of stuff like T said as far as I know. I do know guys that got huge on it though, so whatever the mix was, it was g2g.

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
It was made of test cyp, deca, and ground up anadrol. It looked like beach sand in oil. They made it look like it was some kind of top secret steroid out of Germany. Duchaine wrote about it in his newsletter and got everyone's interest and all along it was his product made right there in CA. He made a ton of money on it and yes it did work well. Real bolasterone would be nice. We'll have to see if our China buddies can whip us up a batch!

JackMo

Jul 11, 2013
Middle of somewhere
Whatever was in that crap it worked and with Duchaine there's no telling. Remember his Ultimate Orange? Tasted like ground cardboard and industrial solvents but damn it got ya jacked up to train.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
I remember that U-Orange god damn that stuff hit hard, gave me massive headaches. and 25 years ago getting gear was much harder to get and expensive, long trips to mexico. then the pharmacias would call ahead and snitch you out at the border. The guys getting the great gear were plugged in to the sources. There were literally NO under grounds and or powders and who was China?. Oh by the way..........no internet either. I love the times we live in now...

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
It was a rumored blend of several AAS. A few folks knew the real ingredients but mostly it was kept tight lipped.