©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AnaSCI AAS Testing

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
One of our guys has been having aas testing done. This coming week we will begin posting those results. Stay tuned!

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Any updates?

We are getting everything in order now to post the 1st of 5 results we have in-hand while setting up the next set of samples.

Magnus is no longer involved so rAJJIN will be taking things over and keeping everyone updated on things.

BTW, you now have a 1000 posts which changes your status to AnaSCI VET. You can now also see updates in the VET forum at the bottom of the board:cool:;)

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
Just an update!

Stay tuned. Bio will be posting what will be sent very soon. "Let's get ready to rumble....". We are still accepting donations so we can keep this shit going on a regular basis.

Last edited:

gh0st

Jan 2, 2016
Just an update!

Stay tuned. Bio will be posting what will be sent very soon. "Let's get ready to rumble....". We are still accepting donations so we can keep this shit going on a regular basis.

Great to see you posting over here man! You, and the others, have contributed so much to the HGH Testing threads over at Prom! THe admin and staff here are so lucky to have conttributing members like you here ! I mod at another board and have been a mod at a couple boards in the past and i know how much I appreciate it when members contribute and post great info and start good threads

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
Great to see you posting over here man! You, and the others, have contributed so much to the HGH Testing threads over at Prom! THe admin and staff here are so lucky to have conttributing members like you here ! I mod at another board and have been a mod at a couple boards in the past and i know how much I appreciate it when members contribute and post great info and start good threads

Thanks for the kind words, ghost! We are all interested in the same thing.....helping the community. We all benefit from these things. Keeping everyone is the goal.

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
Another update. The samples are now with Jano. We will eagerly await the results. Two Things:

1) We posted the products Jano will be testing this time around. Here is the link http://www.anasci.org/vB/299886-post79.html

2) We will continue our testing beyond this, as long as we can get monetary donations from members, if you would like to see this continue Please Donate! If you have Sponsor's products you would like to donate, we would be happy to consider!

Thanks to the members for their support!

Ambitious

Donating Member
Aug 25, 2013
Hopefully the more interesting compounds from the first round of testing will be posted soon. I'm talking about the masteron and the trenbolone, etc.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Hopefully the more interesting compounds from the first round of testing will be posted soon. I'm talking about the masteron and the trenbolone, etc.

We will be staggering the postings while we wait for the rest to be completed :)