©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sending orals and water base home with slin(BAM)

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I have made mention of this before. Doing orals or a suspended water based gear.
Winny
Dbol
Adrol
Test-base
M1-t
Superdrol

Give it fifteen minutes to get into your blood and then carbs and slin. NO protein. This is only to slam gear into the cells.
You will feel a heat kind of like when on DNP for the duration of the Humalog. YOU MUST EAT BIG + CLEAN as I do.
This is what I'm doing as we speak. I will be posting new pics of a new Concreteguy in three more weeks.

Have fun,

CG

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I use 10iu. This is completely an individual call that would change from person to person. More or less gear has no bases on how much insulin is required to drain sugars from your blood.

CG

This sounds like a great concept, you come up with it?

Jerry M

Aug 4, 2013
im missing the logic behind not including protein. we have insulin, supraphysiological doses at that. we have aas, again SP doses. we have have hormone and nutrient shuttling. so why exclude anything?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
im missing the logic behind not including protein. we have insulin, supraphysiological doses at that. we have aas, again SP doses. we have have hormone and nutrient shuttling. so why exclude anything?

Not sure if he explicitly is meaning to exclude protein, but I think he was simply talking about slamming the oral hormones via insulin spike.

I would like to try this with Tren base!!!

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
Not sure if he explicitly is meaning to exclude protein, but I think he was simply talking about slamming the oral hormones via insulin spike.

I would like to try this with Tren base!!!

Ummmm... Tren base goes with everything right?!?! Kinda like test 😁

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa

My logic is if your blood has only sugars and a.a.s in it then the odds of maximizing the optimum amount of a.a.s piggybacking in with the slin to cells.

I do protein/carbs /slin several times a day.

This may be a way of Possibly overcoming cellular receptor resystance by force feeding. Fact, the slin will draw the sugar into the cells. In goes the A.A.S with it. Apposed toit just floating around in your blood hoping to find and attachment point.
No I'm not a doctor but the results can't be denied.

CG

Last edited:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Maybe this here is the real magical mechanism by which slin does so much as far as growth. Aside from obviously shuttling nutrients that is