©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

NSA tracking billions of cellphones around the world

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
National Security Agency is gathering whereabouts of 5 billlion records daily of cellphone records worldwide.
The stored records feed a vast database of locations of at least hundred million devices.

t.c.jones

Feb 27, 2013
Most people get smart phones. I have a dumb phone. When I called to have it activated I gave them an alias. I went through the phone book and online to find the most common first and last names in my county. And made myself 10 yrs older with my son's birthdate (easy to remember). There are 153 people with the name I picked. "Catch me if you can like the gingerbread man". Lol.

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
just don't talk about bombs, planes, public occasions or anything else in the same conversation... I always make sure to sound like a domestic drug lord terrorist in my phone conversations.. I picture myself looking like the most interesting man.. dose X... lmfao

only in America, you can have your bill of rights and have your senate take it away with the b.s. "patriot" Act.

Im pro A2, got a few safes filled... I like sweden's philosophy of every civilian is a marksman.