©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Is IGF1 worth it

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
BIg question I know but assuming someone is already taking GH and slim - does IGF1 makes any difference and is worth the price ?

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
If you can find real IGF it would be worth it.
There are many others here that know far more then I ever will on igf

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
It all depends on the source. I have used good igf-1 that was worth the price. I haven't used it for awhile though. Do any sponsors sell it?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
The more important question is, can you consistently find legit IGF-1? Better guys than me have tried and failed many times.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
The source I have sells only increlex - despite not knowing if legit or not seems a huge gamble as it only comes in 10mg vial and costs a grand ...!

Increlex is extremely hard to find. A grand isn't bad at all for 10mg in my opinion.

pharmahgh

May 15, 2017
The source I have sells only increlex - despite not knowing if legit or not seems a huge gamble as it only comes in 10mg vial and costs a grand ...!

wow thats extremely rare. Ive been searching for a legit source for years for increlex and still have had no luck. care to share ?

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010

That is not bad. But the issue is as you state is it legit. The are guys on here that would pay that though. I am too poor :eek:

pharmahgh

May 15, 2017
That is not bad. But the issue is as you state is it legit. The are guys on here that would pay that though. I am too poor :eek:

If it is legit thats really not that bad a price, considering. Lowest Ive heard is $700. I would definitely pay that. I would like to try it at least to see if its the game changer everyone makes it out to be.

I think it would be most beneficial and where you would notice the most difference is in a competitive body builder when they are prepping for a show, when the body is primed and ready for growth with all other variables in. Even very small changes are big changes to someone whos physique is being critiqued by judges

BG

Nov 17, 2013
"worth it" is the million dollar question. I've used some b.s in the past once or twice from a peptide company but reality is... there is not secret bullet. Food+test and repeat. everything else is gravy and not NEEDED!

Most i have seen on the board aren't large enough (imo) to NEED gh. Or really understand why they are taking it. okay, let me get off my soap box.

My point, growth can come wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cheaper

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
"worth it" is the million dollar question. I've used some b.s in the past once or twice from a peptide company but reality is... there is not secret bullet. Food+test and repeat. everything else is gravy and not NEEDED!

Most i have seen on the board aren't large enough (imo) to NEED gh. Or really understand why they are taking it. okay, let me get off my soap box.

My point, growth can come wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cheaper

How large should someone be to take hgh?

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
I’ve never found it to be worth anything. Hgh blows away all , in fact I don’t cycle without