©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Rich Piana on Tosh.O

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Tosh.O is going to have a Rich Piana video on the show tomorrow night. Not sure if he's going to be the web redemption or whatever, but it'll at least be a video. Should be funny either way. Rich is tailor made to be mocked and ridiculed.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Thanks Sully! Just set the DVR to record it. I wonder if this was shot recently or prior to his current bulk?

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I think tosh pussed out on this one. It was funny but tosh could have really screwed with Rich.
Rich would be a very easy target if tosh really wanted to go after him.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I think tosh pussed out on this one. It was funny but tosh could have really screwed with Rich.
Rich would be a very easy target if tosh really wanted to go after him.

Good point,,,I'm sure TOSH was thinking of a whole line up of jabs for him honestly:D

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Looked and sounded like Tosh was scared. I think rich wouldnt have been a good sport about the jabs at him though and Tosh may have tried but Rich probably said some shit. Rich is a smart guy and probably had some legal paperwork/knowledge on hand for slander or w.e.