©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

fastest production cars

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Its unreal what hp these cars produce these days. I remember when 400 hp was outrageous. I need more money lol

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Things have changed so much in the past 30 years. I can remember my first car was a 1979 Chevy pickup truck. If anything broke on it from bumper to bumper you knew exactly what it was and just went to the auto parts and after a few hours it was fixed. Now I pop the hoods on our vehicles and just stare at it like wtf do I do now. Fucking crazy. Now I'm reduced to changing the oil and and shit like turn signal bulbs. Lol Anything else and it goes straight to the dealer....AR....

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Things have changed so much in the past 30 years. I can remember my first car was a 1979 Chevy pickup truck. If anything broke on it from bumper to bumper you knew exactly what it was and just went to the auto parts and after a few hours it was fixed. Now I pop the hoods on our vehicles and just stare at it like wtf do I do now. Fucking crazy. Now I'm reduced to changing the oil and and shit like turn signal bulbs. Lol Anything else and it goes straight to the dealer....AR....

It definitely seems like so called automotive progress has taken all the fun out of the automobile....there was a time you needed to be mechanically inclined and driving skill to own a car ....now the damn thing pretty much thinks for you.....and there is no driving ability with modern suspensions ect.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Now I pop the hoods on our vehicles and just stare at it like wtf do I do now. Fucking crazy. Now I'm reduced to changing the oil and and shit like turn signal bulbs. Lol Anything else and it goes straight to the dealer....AR....

I can't even figure out how to change the oil on some newer cars. I crawled around under my buddy's Tesla for an hour looking for the oil plug before I finally gave up.