©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

possible gyno

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
ive noticed a small lump in my nip as of late...sore to the touch. im only on a trt dose of 100mg test e atm too. not taking any ai's.

i have nolva/letro/adex/bromo/clomid/prami on hand as far as ancillaries go. what should i do here, im thinking 2.5mg letro ed til its gone, maybe with 20mg nolva too:confused:

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
aromasin or arimidex first. If it doesn't clear then letro. Letro is sort of a last resort because it will totally deplete estrogen levels and estrogen is important.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
aromasin or arimidex first. If it doesn't clear then letro. Letro is sort of a last resort because it will totally deplete estrogen levels and estrogen is important.

well i dont have aromasin. so maybe 1mg adex ed til its gone? thanks for the help

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
no need to taper off when done right? hopefully i wont have to run it long, trying to get my hdl back up atm

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
I would try 1.25mg EOD with LETRO if it were me. It has a long half life and you dont need much.

Yep you don't need much but it will make your joints ache and kill your sex drive. It should how ever starting working early and you can beginning tapering off completely. You don't want to be on it long term just until the problems subside and you taper off

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
well i only have the capped letro :(

i just cant believe i got gyno on 100mg test. unbelieveable

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
People are different. I have never gotten it and I don't run an AI. I have had other estrogen problems but never a gyno. It's just how it is.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
Ya it's strange tho. Last blast I was on more test than this and no problems. Only other time I had an issue was when I was on high test(750mg)

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
gonna go with nolva at 20mg ed and see how it goes. would rather start with this, than jump right into letro/adex.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Ya it's strange tho. Last blast I was on more test than this and no problems. Only other time I had an issue was when I was on high test(750mg)

Gyno is one of the weirdest things ever... Takes so many factors for the onset of it and takes as many to make it go away.

Letro will kill your sex drive and make you feel like crap, but it will work hands down. When I need it this is the route I go and I know the cost and just deal with it for a week or so.