©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New to place....want some advice

wade.

May 8, 2005
I am early 30's and probably 30 lbs overweight. I need to lose the weight before I can get really serious about putting on some muscle (right or wrong?)

So I know I have to change my diet but are there any supplements or such that someone could suggest that might help speed the process on just a bit. Thanks in advance for any help.

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
wade. said:
I am early 30's and probably 30 lbs overweight. I need to lose the weight before I can get really serious about putting on some muscle (right or wrong?)

So I know I have to change my diet but are there any supplements or such that someone could suggest that might help speed the process on just a bit. Thanks in advance for any help.

:welcome:
It would probably benefit you to drop some weight before you try to put on some muscle. To pack on the muscle you will have to eat way above normal. The excess fat could be discouraging because you will not see the muscle development.

To drop the fat you will need to do cardio. Everyone freaks when that word is said. Eat right and try to do 40 min cardio a day. Not intense cardio - but walk on a treadmill at a brisk pace. Watch the news or the Simpsons - whatever floats your boat. The fat will drop off. Other than that a good ECA (ephedrine, caffine, and asprin) will help in addition to the cardio (damn it - he said it again - cardio) Do a search on ECA or ephedrine, you will get all the info you want.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Also, excess fat can increases estrogen which is not a good thing. You could also look into doing clen for 2 weeks, eca for 2 weeks.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
MaSTa LifTa said:
Also, excess fat can increases estrogen which is not a good thing. You could also look into doing clen for 2 weeks, eca for 2 weeks.

That's always a good safe cycle to start. How long you been lifting or working out? You should have some time in the gym before considering any gear. Also have a good diet inplace. I'm no guru on the diet thing but theirs alot of guys here that are.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
There's always clen...I gave it to a friend of mine that was seriously overweight...He's lost 16 lbs in 3 weeks and he said he has more energy and can feel the weight just melting off....