©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hemoglobin High!

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
im 32 yo, 6'1, weigh around 220 right now.. been juicing off and on for 8 years.. just started the blasting\cruising mode 3 months ago.. current cycle is375 tren ace per week, 125 test c week, gw 10mg ed, and just threw in var 2 weeks ago at 80mg ed... I went yesterday to donate blood for the first time ever! and ive not been to the doctor in 3 or so years, nor have I had labs done in over 5 years.

needless to say my hemoglobin was 20.5, so they could not except my donation, but they still took blood, and was going to destroy it.. my question is.. should I go to the doc and get some labs done, and start donating every chance I get? or just do a donation 3 or 4 times per yr? the lady said that if I went to the doc, and got some things checked they could start a chart and I could start donating with them. (as long as everything was good) which im sure is because test make you produce more rbc's

and I also take multi vits (universal brand), baby asp, garlic pill, joint fuel, life support (which is good for heart, liver, blood flow)

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
yeah that's what im thinking as well.... I just don't want it to get out of hand

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Supps garlic etc like you're already taking is a good start. Grapefruit is really good for your hemocrit if I remember correctly from an article I read last year as well as giving blood regularly. Get ib or mag in on this. But definitely get bloods ASAP.

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
Supps garlic etc like you're already taking is a good start. Grapefruit is really good for your hemocrit if I remember correctly from an article I read last year as well as giving blood regularly. Get ib or mag in on this. But definitely get bloods ASAP.

yeah Im def getting bloods done soon.. one main reason is so I can donate at least twice a year.. help mysef, and others.. I also took my bp last night, and was best its been in years.. could possibly be from donating one time? when I wnt to donate 4 days ago my bp was 150/93, and last night it was 121/75.

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
which I was also nervous when I wnt to donate.. don't ask why.. lol

that could have had something to do with it being somewhat high that day