©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Favorite Anavar brand

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
Hey guys been a while . Had to take some time off to deal with some medical shit finally got diagnosed. Still have to deal with it but knowing what it is I can change some diet and life style shit to make it bearable. Anyway miss the board and all you guys what up Elvia. So my question favorite Ananavar brand ? I have used Balkan loved it used genza was good. I picked up some British dragon but the kid I got it from thought it might be Halotestin so im a little weary of taking it. Does British dragon still make Anavar or anything for that matter or have they been long off the seen? Probablly gonna go back to the Balkan cause of past experience just lookin for some other takes . Thanks guys good to be back.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
All I have used latley is Balkan. It works great for me and I always know the quality is high.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Hey guys been a while . Had to take some time off to deal with some medical shit finally got diagnosed. Still have to deal with it but knowing what it is I can change some diet and life style shit to make it bearable. Anyway miss the board and all you guys what up Elvia. So my question favorite Ananavar brand ? I have used Balkan loved it used genza was good. I picked up some British dragon but the kid I got it from thought it might be Halotestin so im a little weary of taking it. Does British dragon still make Anavar or anything for that matter or have they been long off the seen? Probablly gonna go back to the Balkan cause of past experience just lookin for some other takes . Thanks guys good to be back.

Hi Mac, It's great to see you on here. We need to get more of the old faces on here. I noticed you are on pro muscle too. I can't really be much help here. Only took anavar once and can't even remember what brand I used. I am defo gonna try some later in the year. I will probably go with balkan as they sound good. Gonna start a new cycle in about 4 weeks. I plan to do

Weeks 1-8= Test C at 750mg per week
Weeks 1-8=Primo at 400mg per week
Weeks 4-8= Adrol at 50-100mg per day

Weeks= 9-13= Andromix (Test P, Tren A and Mast P each at 50mg per ml) at 1ml every day

I may carry on the primo till the end (at a higher dose) but will see how I feel.

The one after that will probably just be a simple 12 weeker with 500mg test e and 90mg avar every day.

Keep us posted on what you decide to do and your results. I hope your health issues get better. Send me pm/fb whenever you wanna chat.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
By the way my next cycle is gonna be done at the same time as a strict 12 week diet I have created. I will ease into my diet at about the week 4 mark. Adrol used to hopefully maintain muscle plus you feel like a beast in the gym on it. I should (hopefully) lose bodyfat as I increase lean muscle. I am about 230 pounds now and haven't a clue about my bf. Probably about 11 (can see my abs etc). More of a 4 pack with abit of water and fat below.

Have your medical problems effected your training or are you still going strong?

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
Elvia for sure gonna pm you when I get a minute work is crazy and Im living in three diffrent places at the moment , good thing one is a 4.5 million dollar mansion on the ocean. Doing a big remodeling job and the home owner lets me stay there. But have no computer on site so I will hit you up this weekend when I got more time. Training is back but lost alot over the past year due to my condition alot off pain that kept me on the side lines. But have got that managable now with a surgical procedure I had done about a month ago. So im back feels good. Hit you up soon . Thanks for the responces guys and Alin is right Balkan no doubt quality product.

jycegrcia

Apr 23, 2010
According to me SPA and BTG are good brands and even from both these SPA Oxandrolone is best ,this has been from a long time and gives the best result.
SPA is superior to any of the veterinary grade and undergound OX.

jycegrcia

Apr 23, 2010
According to me SPA and BTG are good brands and even from both these SPA Oxandrolone is best ,this has been from a long time and gives the best result.
SPA is superior to any of the veterinary grade and undergound OX.