©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Last night's incident

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
I use to work at this biker bar in arlington texas. well every tuesday they have a bikini contest and these girls are friggin hot, let me tell ya. well the last 2 times i went, my side project(mistress) came along and fucked it up for me. this time i told her it was a no go and that the pattern was full. i was drunk and decided to use my camera phone to upload some pics and we werent suppose to. well this new bouncer who didnt know me thought it would be a good idea to grab my phone and throw it outside (yeah it broke) and say get the fuck out. now this guy is half my size and has arms like ruler. so i grabbed him by the throat and bum rushed his ass out the door and had him on the ground staring at the phone. long story short, my buddy bouncers let me do it and he paid me 150 dollars for a phone i got free. and i got to be a hard ass infront of people. that ass busted my lip by flicking his head back when he was on the ground, but i think we know who won.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
The funny thing about it is, i use to be such a asshole, and granted im still one now, i dont go looking for shit. i just find myself in these situations. but im sure yall would act the same way if some twit did the same. Good times

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
texascreed said:
The funny thing about it is, i use to be such a asshole, and granted im still one now, i dont go looking for shit. i just find myself in these situations. but im sure yall would act the same way if some twit did the same. Good times

I agree, but not because I'm an asshole. 23 hours and 59 minutes out of every day I am a nice, controlled guy, but I tend to get explosive if I'm provoked or someone tries to intimidate me.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Damn, its awesome to hear other views, especially when they relate. I just hate people that do try to act all tough and big. or guys that get too drunk and look for shit. There is a limit and everyone should know it.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
i dont blame you, for kicking some bouncers ass thats trying to look like a hardass by throwing your phone out the door and breaking it, that was just way outta line on his part.. he was probally figuring the other bouncers had his back or something and wasnt expecting a beating lol...

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
mmmm...By the look of you guy's post, im still to f'n small to handle myself like that...( maby THAT's why i wanna get big? ).....but shit.....i think i might be in for a supprise if i just carry on the way i do by building so quickly....man....i just cant WAIT to be a f'n monster...lololol

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
robin- like i said, i'm no monster and so guys are just plain stupid going up to other guys that can kick their ass and vice versa. like the other night, me and the wifey were at this bar. and she ran into this childhood guy friend of hers. and i met him and no problem what so ever. well she ended talking to him for about 30 minutes, so being the jealous guy i am, i was on edge already. well on the way out he was sitting by the door and we walked passed him and he grabbed my arm and i turn around to almost swing and he was like" treat her right, like a sister, yada yada yada". and i kind of blew him off. the thing is that type of shit is what you get your ass kicked for, and the guy is half my size. stupid little peck, lol

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Shame on you, LS....lololol...You mustnt fu@k the guy up, you must be GLAD!!....cause you got something he only DREAMS of...... ;)

Last edited: