©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Using Test-Cyp ONLY!!

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Hi ppl...Well, i still have 10x Amps of Test-Cyp left ( 200ml/amp )...I was thinking, because i had a major drawback as most of you know, I was thinking of doing a 5 week Cycle ONLY..( 400ml/week ). Do you think i will notice anything??
tia
PS:
Donno whats wrong with me, but i eat like it's going out of fasion, WITHOUT any supplements or juice...:)

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
From what i have read up on is that inj take at least 4-5 weeks to kick in.. U prolly should wait until your ready for ur next cycle and then hit that hard with 12wks.. Or eles u prolly gonna regret using a 5wk cycle

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Jaysonl1424 said:
From what i have read up on is that inj take at least 4-5 weeks to kick in.. U prolly should wait until your ready for ur next cycle and then hit that hard with 12wks.. Or eles u prolly gonna regret using a 5wk cycle
I think it's 3 weeks if i'm not mistaken..it is suppose to stay in my system then for 5 weeks after th3 3rd week, cause i'm gonna use it for 5 weeks...

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
Hmmm donno then.. Im sure a more exp person with Inj knowledge will read this and let u know.. They will prolly tell u to save it and do a 12 wk cycle that owuld be the best thing 2 do

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
5 wks is a waste for cyp. It varies how long one begins getting gains but is usually anywhere from 3-5 wks. You could do 1amp e5d for 50 days. That would yield you 350mg a wk which I have cruised on before and achieved pretty good gains. Otherwise, get 10 more amps and begin then.

W

wolfyEVH

jsjs24 said:
5 wks is a waste for cyp. It varies how long one begins getting gains but is usually anywhere from 3-5 wks. You could do 1amp e5d for 50 days. That would yield you 350mg a wk which I have cruised on before and achieved pretty good gains. Otherwise, get 10 more amps and begin then.

agree......now if you were doing prop...thats another story

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
wolfyEVH said:
agree......now if you were doing prop...thats another story

Yeah. If I've got a little test and I'm low on cash - I'm all over it. Gains or no gains - I don't give a f*ck - I love test. lol
If you think you might have the funds for a full-blown cycle in the near future - thats one thing - but if you just have a little test sittin around - I'd squirt it. :D

P

pincrusher

jsjs24 said:
considering your size robin, i would have to say that this is a great recommendation to ya. 350mg per week average should result in some nice gains over the 50 day timeframe.

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Rob, I have been there Bro just not the heart thing. But congrats on being back. I have had good luck with just test cyp before I have ran 6wk and 12 week runs. Just my opinion but when I have been off from any set backs. My hunger kicks in just from the antzy depressed modes of being off or not being able to hit the gym like I would be use to. I have read a few articles about guys who had a stroke or heart issues that in some cases the Test can prove to be a heart healthy chemical. Muscular development was one of them.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
This thread actually concerns me a bit. Robin, you just suffered a heart attack. I dont think i could recommend anyone cycling anabolic steroids in that state of health. The test may raise your blood pressure, and heart rate, resulting in more health problems for you. If you are going to cycle, I strongly advise you do it under the care of a physician.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
heavy said:
This thread actually concerns me a bit. Robin, you just suffered a heart attack. I dont think i could recommend anyone cycling anabolic steroids in that state of health. The test may raise your blood pressure, and heart rate, resulting in more health problems for you. If you are going to cycle, I strongly advise you do it under the care of a physician.
mmmmm...never thought about that.....but you have a point, and i think its a very wise decision...will try it after about 2 months of training.....thx bud :rolleyes:

Last edited: