©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Naposim results, dosages and possible contrasts

Jakkkk

Jan 29, 2009
Hello everyone, I finished my 2 weeks of naposim (Dianabol) to 20mg/day and I began the first week at 30mg/day (I will do so for another 3 weeks).
My question is this: there is some product from the list (I assume) that could counteract the effect of naposim?
Whey protein
Lens proteins
Glutamine
Dextrose
Omega 3 (fatty, etc.)
Liv 52
My diet is good for Dianabol, are on him to 20mg/day as I already said 2 weeks from today I began to see how it goes 30mg/day.
Look your answers

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Hello everyone, I finished my 2 weeks of naposim (Dianabol) to 20mg/day and I began the first week at 30mg/day (I will do so for another 3 weeks).
My question is this: there is some product from the list (I assume) that could counteract the effect of naposim?
Whey protein
Lens proteins
Glutamine
Dextrose
Omega 3 (fatty, etc.)
Liv 52
My diet is good for Dianabol, are on him to 20mg/day as I already said 2 weeks from today I began to see how it goes 30mg/day.
Look your answers

Lens protein does actually exist but it must be a mistake as none of us take it as a supplement (in the body naturally... in the eye).

Anyway don't worry none of the above counteract naposim. All of them will be good additions. Whey protein is vital and omega 3 and liv 52 are very good. Glutamine is good too... especially in most powder forms. Dextrose is ok but is still a good addition. Virtargo is much better as a carb source post workout (or in the morning too).

Last edited:

Jakkkk

Jan 29, 2009
Ok thanks, sorry for my English that I do not write very well, I meant whey protein and time protein .....
I am from 2 days to 30mg/day I hope to see early results in terms of size
As for the dosage (30mg) in 3 divided doses per day think fit for you?
10mg 6:00
10mg 14:00
10mg 20:00

Last edited:

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Ok thanks, sorry for my English that I do not write very well, I meant whey protein and time protein .....
I am from 2 days to 30mg/day I hope to see early results in terms of size
As for the dosage (30mg) in 3 divided doses per day think fit for you?
10mg 6:00
10mg 14:00
10mg 20:00

Yeah that schduele is good. Just keep them spaced out. Let us know how you get on.

bigrond

Nov 11, 2006
east coast(usa)
i had great strength increases at 50mg a day what a pain peeling out ten pills for 1 dose ,i started at 30 and didnt really see much gain by 3rd week so i went up to 50 for 5 wks and always took mine 1.5 hr before i went to the gym the aggresion levels were high and i had to use proviron and clomid to help stop water and sore nipples .i was also on 500mg test e per/wk .

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Whey protein
Lens proteins
Glutamine
Dextrose
Omega 3 (fatty, etc.)
Liv 52
Look your answers

I see nothing that will hinder your gains although I dont know of a 'lens protein'. What your food diet like? calories,carbs, protein and fats?

Jakkkk

Jan 29, 2009
Breakfast with egg albumen 3dl Zwieback confittura or whey protein 30g dextrose + 20g.

Lunch meat chicken with pasta or meat with pasta, however

Afternoon snack, 30g whey protein + carbo slow.

Dinner as the lunch

Pre sleep 20g casein

sorry my english