©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

1st cycle after trauma

upjohnny

Jul 7, 2011
It has been almost a year since I suffered a traumatic incident and I am getting ready to do another cycle. I have been training four days a week since finishing rehab for a punctured pec, lat, and lung all on left side starting where pec attaches to ribs and down lat. Do I do same as before or do I need to take a smaller cycle.

Gettinhuge_pump

Without more information on your physical condition, I don't feel comfortable giving u advice on any type of cycle, big or small...and doubt many of the guys around who really would be worth listening to will either bro.

More a question u should ask ur doc or physical therapist IMHO.

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
without more information on your physical condition, i don't feel comfortable giving u advice on any type of cycle, big or small...and doubt many of the guys around who really would be worth listening to will either bro.

More a question u should ask ur doc or physical therapist imho.
x2

upjohnny

Jul 7, 2011
update

I inturupted an armed robbery and the guy stabbed me three times in the chest and tried tu cut my throat. The neck was superficial but the sides got the lung, lat, and pec. 6 months rehab got me a clean bill of help from the doc. There is scar tissue that at times during a good iron dance hurts but I just fire through. The doc said that I could continue training just as long as I stretch like a 90 year old. In all honesty it feels good. I listen to my body and I think and feel its time to rock and roll.