©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Rich Franklin just hit me in the arm!!!

silversky

Sep 13, 2006
Basically... I just took a CC of Sust in the arm for the first time.... yea the guy who was injecting me told me his arm is never sore.....well he is a bastard and he lies....that’s all.

True story

P.S. I tried massaging it afterwards and I still feel like I bumped into Ronnie Colman’s poodle, im mean bicep. Any one have any recommendations? (Its not like I cant lift its just annoying)

two_slug

Aug 1, 2006
Be care before calling someone a bastard and liar. If your friend has been injecting sus. in the bi's ,tri's or delts for a period of time,he probably doesn't feel much pain afterward.Remember,when it comes down to it,your the one responsible for choosing where you inject.Now back to the pain:this could be caused by the prop in the sustanon or the fact that you injected a cc of oil into a smaller muscle. Next time try a half a cc and build the dose over a couple of weeks. Good luck! PEACE:)

silversky

Sep 13, 2006
two_slug said:
Be care before calling someone a bastard and liar. If your friend has been injecting sus. in the bi's ,tri's or delts for a period of time,he probably doesn't feel much pain afterward.Remember,when it comes down to it,your the one responsible for choosing where you inject.Now back to the pain:this could be caused by the prop in the sustanon or the fact that you injected a cc of oil into a smaller muscle. Next time try a half a cc and build the dose over a couple of weeks. Good luck! PEACE:)
oh i was just joking hes a good firend of mine... he has been in the game for over 15 years, i just wanted to share my pain with everyone. Its not realy that big of a deal just man up realy.:)

P

pincrusher

sust will typically cause pain to a first time user for quite a few injections till your body gets used to the product being injected. because it has a mix of estered test products in it, the fast acting ones will cause the irritation since they come out of solution quickly and irritate the muscle.
i would recommend getting some test enanthate or cypionate and using that because it will be almost pain free for ya due to the much longer estered used.
to help ease the pain, take an anti-histamine product like benadryl & apply some heat to the area while massaging it. do this right after you inject and maintain the massage & heat for about 20 minutes. this will help the oil to absorb into the muscle better.

Boomshaker

Jun 3, 2006
depends if it was a 250mg or 300mg, if it was a 300mg then it will hurt like hell because of the higher BA concentration. When ever you shoot sust because it's a oil based make sure you always warm it up first. Not only does it make it thinner for shooting but when it's warm it tends to move away from the injected site a little quicker making it less painful. Also afterwards always rub the area for like 3 or 4 mins.